• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

If you were given the possibility to reg names for first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
Imagine a new TLD...which 10 names and in which order were you choosing?

Does anyone have a list of the highest paying keywords handy?

I will start:

sex
casino
poker
travel
business
games
domain
realestate
money
jobs
 
nic
www
sex
casino
loan
travel
search
find
poker
 
whocares
this
isquite
astupid
idea
because
ourkeywords
willall
bevery
similar
 
yeah i agree with GT Web, the keywords would be similar:greenrolleyes:
 
guys you know how to bring down the whole world...
 
I dont think its a stupid idea. Its something all serious domainers have thought about at one point in time or another.
 
thank you Andrew.

Plus I asked if kindly anyone can throw me an updated list of the most expensive keyword....I had one but I have a mess in this pc that can`t find back anything anymore lol.

For example I`m curious between the 2 words casino and poker which one will you pick?
 
people will not think same , why this idea is stupid ?
if I can select one domain from all registered , I'll not select a.com or b.com or some others , I'll choose php.com and donate it to php.net's owner . because I love it , not everything is for profit.
 
There have been several other threads done on almost the exact same topic (if you could have any ten domains what would they be, etc).
 
I think my choice would depend on the nature of the TLD. :D
 
sex dot com
house dot com
home dot com
loans dot com
creditcard dot com
creditcards dot com
mortgage dot com
rent dot com
business dot com
1 dot com
2 dot com
3 dot com .... etc
 
I would go with:

about
go
buy
sex
sell
news
travel
win
big
deal

:becky:
 
lmao:amen:


GT Web said:
whocares
this
isquite
astupid
idea
because
ourkeywords
willall
bevery
similar
 
Just because I'm a shameless forum whore...

Code:
stupid.tld
google.tld (I can hope, can't I?)
internet.tld
 
info
about
go
****
shit
ass
bitch
jesus
god
blue
red
green
purple
black
white
king
queen
up
down
north
south
east
west
win
bet
free
email
php
spanish
french
german
english
translator



It goes on and on man,
 
droplister said:
It goes on and on man,

Those are pretty useless...you would take bitch.whatever over insurance.whatever or casino.whatever?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom