• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed iInvested.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisb72

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
I hold the domain iInvested.com

I consider it to be in the top 20 names that I hold. Would I be out of line thinking it would be worth high $xx,xxx ?

Easy investment/401k/IRA type site. I was smart, iInvested.

I inquired about iWeddings.com the other day and they wanted $250k for the domain!

Let me know what you all think, thanks!
 
I like this name a lot! High $xx,xxx to the right end user is definitely a possibility. Id approach big investment firms, who could use this name as a memorable client portal.

Much better name and bigger potential than iWeddings.com, IMO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom