• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ilesbian.co.uk

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain_Logic

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
ilesbian.co.uk

WordTracker showing that the keyword 'lesbian' has been searched on 4,253 different occasions within the past 120 days in the United Kingdom. Please appraise.

No traffic data available.

Regards.
 
Would it be correct to assume that if members do not reply to an appraisal request, that the domain is worthless - reg. fee?

Therefore should I assume that ilesbian.co.uk is worthless?

If so, could you please explain why because I'm very confused in relation to what constitutes a valuable domain name. My logic is thus:

i - (Very good prefix).
lesbian - (Excellent keyword US & UK).
.co.uk - (Good ccTLD).

So surely it must be worth more than I paid for it? Or am I missing something?

Thanks.
 
Yes, whatever you do don't assume anything in this business. Seeking valuation opinion on these forums will only get you the opinion/s of others seeking to flip domains for profit. While I don't particularly like ilesbians.co.uk it may be worth something to someone but it you would have to "create" it's value by building traffic to it and then trying to sell it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom