• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale I'm selling it all for only $75

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hello!

I need to raise $75 so I am selling basicly anything I own domain-wize.

For $75 you will get EVERYTHING listed in this thread:

goodnames.net

+

goldbank.net

+


microengineering.us
computerengineer.us
cdrecorder.us
adultpicture.us

+

a package of names getting around 25 uniques / day total

+

a list of swedish typo names that are unregged and highly probable to be receiving traffic. if you wish, I will mark the ones that I think are best.


 
Answered the PMs I received. Keep em coming. Fine deal waiting to be made here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom