Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed InBetween.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ideas? Appraisals??

Thanks

Domain summit 2024

is this the first time you have posted this name for app'sl? just ckeckin.. and it dont matter to me if youposted it a million times..
just ckN

J

jimb

Originally posted by WandaMay
is this the first time you have posted this name for app'sl? just ckeckin.. and it dont matter to me if youposted it a million times..
just ckN

WandaMay, you can always check by going to the Search Button and then typing in the domain name.

Jim

but the point is.. whether he listedit once, twice or three times..
would never get under my skin.. it just makes him an agressive marketer of his names. i guess that's the whole 'just' of my post.

J

jimb

Alright, thank you for justifying everything. But, this is not really the place to do so.

Jim

oh really? so my "lounge" post threads should be pretty safe, is that where i would post' alternative' issues? TooGood don't care that i've posted this here..

Wanda, whether *you* think aggressive marketing should be allowed in this forum is immaterial. You've had it explained to you several times by several people that this board is not your own to do with as you please.

All you need to do is to show other people and the board owner a little consideration and respect - nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators