Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
www said:XX? Reg fee? Lol.
121,000 Google for "income flow", 205,000 for "- flows" - not exactly an obscure phrase.
XX? Reg fee? Lol.
121,000 Google for "income flow", 205,000 for "- flows" - not exactly an obscure phrase
But it hard to found the potential end-buyerwww said:XX? Reg fee? Lol.
121,000 Google for "income flow", 205,000 for "- flows" - not exactly an obscure phrase.
dcristo said:Those appraising alot for this domain, for the sake of discussion can you please elaborate on why you think this name is worth so much? I''m sorry but I just dont see it. If the name was something like cashflow.com then thats a different story, but I've never come across this term before in the financial world.
dcristo said:Those appraising alot for this domain, for the sake of discussion can you please elaborate on why you think this name is worth so much?
dcristo said:I''m sorry but I just dont see it. If the name was something like cashflow.com then thats a different story
domainah said:those appraising these domains for XXX based on the number of google results
dcristo said:but I've never come across this term before in the financial world.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.