• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.info 0.60$ each .net 2.99$ each

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodyork

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
614
Reaction score
0
.60 .INFO special
Starting tomorrow for period of 12 hours, we will be discounting .info names to the LOW LOW price of .60 /ea
Enter the code "SUPERINFO"

registerfly

$2.99 .net domain promotion
For the next 48 hours register any .net domain for the low price of $2.99 /ea
Enter the code "NETSPECIAL"
 
I received the same email. Do you know what 12 hours it will be held?
 
Sounds interesting, I think I may get some names.
 
It appears it is from 6AM EST to 6PM EST for me. It should tell you when you login to your account.
 
what's the most cheapest registrar. about com regs.
 
Wow, I just found it and got the domains and the promo ended
... :(
 
Same thing with me.

I had 800 names in my cart that were being processed, and the sale ended roughly 1/2 of the way through, so it was cancelled. :(

PROMOTION HAS ENDED
DAVID WALTON, The SUPERINFO special was a complete success. Do the incredible response we will be running this promotion again from 7:00 AM till 8:00 PM on Friday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom