• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed infusors.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freneros

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
any value for this domain name?

thank you
freneros
 
What does it mean? No dictionary return for me.

I would say $0.00 value at the moment. Unless someone wanted to develop it and brand it, but I can't think of a use for it.
 
infusor is a device.

if you search for example yahoo returns 2700 results

freneros
 
well, okay now I see.. Theres still no ovt results for it, but since its actually something, as of right now I would say low $xx.. because judging by the results, theres little to no demand for it
 
mid xx just because ive sold a few similar domains for around that price range
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom