Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
I'm less optimistic on this one...it all hinges on an enduser. $30k
Good luck![]()
I think it's an awesome name! Lo-mid $xx,xxx here on DNF, possibly $xxx,xxx in an auction IMO.
this is getting a bit off-topic, but newbie question alert:
how did you "chase" that domain? I'm currently just registering domains from justdropped.com and finding unregistered long-tail keyword domains.
thanks!
he shelled out cash and bought from previous owner
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.