• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed INSPECTION(dot)COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

INVIGOR

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2004
Messages
1,503
Reaction score
0
Chased this name for two years! I can't believe I finally got it. The price doubled since last year, but what the heck!
 
high xx,xxx - very low xxx,xxx
 
...
 
Last edited:
I'm less optimistic on this one...it all hinges on an enduser. $30k

Good luck :)

Just curious why are you not optimistic about this one? Inspection is an absolutely HUGE industry, particularly pre-shipment inspection.
Also have a look at this. It gives the major players' market share:
 
Last edited:
Low-mid $$,$$$ reseller.
Good luck :)
 
HI

Nice grab.... 50k-100k

Thx
Tom
 
I think it's an awesome name! Lo-mid $xx,xxx here on DNF, possibly $xxx,xxx in an auction IMO.

i think along same lines
although i'm pretty sure you would get mid xx,xxx on here and pretty certain xxx,xxx is attainable auction/enduser too
nice name
 
this is getting a bit off-topic, but newbie question alert:
how did you "chase" that domain? I'm currently just registering domains from justdropped.com and finding unregistered long-tail keyword domains.
thanks!
 
this is getting a bit off-topic, but newbie question alert:
how did you "chase" that domain? I'm currently just registering domains from justdropped.com and finding unregistered long-tail keyword domains.
thanks!

he shelled out cash and bought from previous owner
 
he shelled out cash and bought from previous owner

LOL! That's about the sum of it. I contacted the owner over a year ago (dang, maybe 2!) and he $hit on my forhead just for even "thinking" it would be for sale. The he found out I had assurance(dot)com for sale at the time, so he conveniently said he would take the same price for his name. Fast forward to the last couple of weeks, the price went up 75%!

That's what I mean by chasing it, stayed in touch with him and put the stones on the table. Big names have been nearly doubling in value every year for the past 3 or 4 years, so I figured get it now before it's really, really out of reach.

WmLoz
 
thanks for explaining that & big congratulations.
I'll try that strategy on some (much lesser value) domains that I'm interested in.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom