• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Interested in a turnkey Forum Hosting site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizan

DNF Newbie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
I have a very unique script and website up and running. This website provides free & paid Invision (1.3) forum hosting.

The script alone offers A LOT of unique features such as:

-$1 for 60 minutes of FTP Access
-Access to your mySQL database through PHPMyAdmin
-Subdomain function for Paid Members
-Easy-to-use user panel where user will be able to:
*Backup their database
*Restore their forums
*Reset their forums
*Remove banners from their forum for $20
*Bandwidth & Disk Space measurer

The site is up and running. If you're interested in these sort of site and are willing to spend a few hundred bucks on it. Please PM me, I will then tell you the URL of the site for you to try it out.

The script was only brought online a few days ago and no stats of traffic nor revenue yet. Though this is so far, one of the VERY FEW IPB hosting scripts out there that offer such features and has such features.

I'm looking to sell the whole site.
 
Raizan said:
I have a very unique script and website up and running. This website provides free & paid Invision (1.3) forum hosting.

The script alone offers A LOT of unique features such as:

-$1 for 60 minutes of FTP Access
-Access to your mySQL database through PHPMyAdmin
-Subdomain function for Paid Members
-Easy-to-use user panel where user will be able to:
*Backup their database
*Restore their forums
*Reset their forums
*Remove banners from their forum for $20
*Bandwidth & Disk Space measurer

The site is up and running. If you're interested in these sort of site and are willing to spend a few hundred bucks on it. Please PM me, I will then tell you the URL of the site for you to try it out.

The script was only brought online a few days ago and no stats of traffic nor revenue yet. Though this is so far, one of the VERY FEW IPB hosting scripts out there that offer such features and has such features.

I'm looking to sell the whole site as well as the script. Will only sell one (the script)


whats the name of the script?
 
there's no name for it, the script was custom made..
 
Can you PM me a demo url? Thanks
 
im selling the whole site, so the script comes with it..this will be the only one, so you'll have all this to yourself

i've replied to all pms
 
am interested.Pm me a demo please. any BIN price?
 
Please pm me and the demo as well as any other info
 
This is a stolen script.

Raizan, who gave you the rights to sell this script developed by Ivor?

Now I see why the secrecy with revealing the URL

I am going to contact the developer and see how is it that you got your hands on this script.
 
It's not stolen, Ivor did developed this script, he used it for his website, then he SOLD his website, and I got this script from the new owner of his website (who sold the site again a few months ago).

Anyway, if you read carefully, i'm selling the ---SITE---, the whole site of which I started using this script. I'm not selling copies of the script, i'm selling the whole WEBSITE

You can ask Ivor himself if you want proofs that he did developed a forum hosting site and sold it. (ForumHoster)
 
PM me the URL, please.
 
It was made very clear to Aaron that he may NOT sell the script to another party, after he already sold it to me.

:dead:

I don't get it, is it totally impossible to buy anything nowadays and NOT GET SCAMMED?


Anyway, i have sent an email to Aaron, and waiting for a reply and explanation on "how he could have given my script to you"
 
He didn't "give" it to me, I bought it.

And, who are you actually? You spoke like you're Ivor himself, then the next sentence you sound like you're another third party who knows both Aaron and Ivor very well.

Anyway, the very new owner of Forumhoster, Forumers, is NOT using the script. If you check the site again, they're just using the site pretty much as a redirector to their main website.
 
Raizan said:
He didn't "give" it to me, I bought it.

And, who are you actually? You spoke like you're Ivor himself, then the next sentence you sound like you're another third party who knows both Aaron and Ivor very well.


When did he sell it to you?

I am the person who purchased ForumHoster.com from Aaron. And yes, i purchased all the rights to the site, scripts etc.

I feel ripped off.
 
smoothlime said:
When did he sell it to you?

I am the person who purchased ForumHoster.com from Aaron. And yes, i purchased all the rights to the site, scripts etc.

I feel ripped off.

We ARE using the script, and it is no excuse ...
 
Ok, sorry about that last statement, the signup link makes you go to forumer.com and it was just all phpBB after that. So i thought you guys weren't using it.

It was around Christmas/New Year i believe.
 
Ok, i'll talk to Aaron, and I hope he can do something about this.

you gotta see what position i'm in. After paying $9,000 for a site, someone is now spreading the clone of the site.

this sucks.
 
All right, I understand. The continuation of this sale will be halted until this is worked out.

Mods please close this thread until everything is worked out.

smoothlime, please PM me once you've talked to Aaron, or use any of the instant contact methods.
 
Thank you Raizan.


P.S.: From what I found out, Raizan is not at fault.

The problem is that I purchased a product and it was not disclosed to me that a couple of days earlier a copy of all the scripts were sold to another party (Raizan).

Something like this MUST have been disclosed, it is only professional that it be done.

My advice to everyone: If you buy anything, make sure to have an attorney involved, so that VERY detailed contracts can be written out.
 
This sale is no longer valid, as per request of smoothlime. I will not be selling any part of this site nor script.

Sorry to everyone who were actually interested in buying.

-Raizan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom