• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed InternetAdSpots.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namesdencom

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
4
Anyone think that the push towards more advertising either domain names in TV commercials or more internet advertising due to the decline in popularity and existence of other media like newspaper might raise the value of

InternetAdSpot.com
InternetAdSpots.com
 
thx

Interesting when you look at the weekly sales at dnjournal.com. Some names us vets think would not bring anything bring mega bucks and others we could swear were winners bring little or nothing.

Gotta love being a domainer. Whey else would we all still be around LOL
 
Not to hijack your post, but I've got NYAdSpace.com

I think it's got potential but when I posted it here I was told it wasn't worth reg fee. I'm not bothered to hold onto it though and I think patience may pay off one day. I'd say you're in a similar boat with these.

Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom