• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Inventor.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisb72

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Ive gotten quite a few offers for $2.5k and $3k but I think it is more worth $5k-$10k at least

42 million google results

Any thoughts?
 
I'll offer it for 4500 and settle for the 3k

It's worth low xxxx
 
Just let it go with $3000 if you got the chance.
Is a good price
I wouldn't pay that for .info
 
$5,000-$10,000

Great name for patent and trademark attorneys.

JLC
 
I'd have to agree with the others on this one. Around mid $x,xxx. Definitely a great name.
 
Nice name i would sell the only way you will get big cash for it is to wait for the right buyer that could be today or it could be in 5 years its a waiting game
 
Thanks a lot for all the info everyone. I appreciate the feedback.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom