• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Ioweyou.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydey

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2004
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
how much should i offer for the domain "IOWEYOU.COM" ?

i got this message from the owner..."I am willing, make offer. (I know what is is worth)"

thanks in advance!
 
I would only go for the blockbuster if it included IOU.com...which will not happen....I think the majority of the traffic of this name if developed would go to the LLL.com....so I would not break the bank for it...
 
Dumb And Dumber: "That's as good as money, sir. Those are I.O.U.'s." :D
 
Dumb And Dumber: "That's as good as money, sir. Those are I.O.U.'s." :D

:ok: LOL

Please don't get me started on that legendary film. Too many classic oneliners :smilewinkgrin:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom