• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ipromotion.info

  • Thread starter Thread starter mprender
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mprender

Guest
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering what type of appraisal you'd give ipromotion.info (as in "Internet Promotion Information").

I stumbled accross this forum and thought I'd give it a shot.

Thanks,
Michael
 
"i" names are no longer in demand. "i" name with .info extention is a double "no".
 
Originally posted by ReignDomain
"i" names are no longer in demand. "i" name with .info extention is a double "no".

So, if it was just Promotion.info you'd give a single NO...how kind!
 
"i" and "e" names are dead in dot-com....if it ain't hot in dot-cot, it definitely ain't hot in dot-info.

nice try. welcome.
 
Originally posted by Desi


So, if it was just Promotion.info you'd give a single NO...how kind!


If it was promotion.info I'd give it "yes".
If it was ipromotion.com I'd give it "no". (single:) )
 
lol i agree but who knows someone might buy it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom