Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld iqt.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you mean the company which has its headquarters in Dallas, Texas?

Better get a map.

Belzibut

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nope, I'll send you the link later today. And even if it was in the U.S. it would still be a nice investment.

David

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Done. It also stand for iq training or iq testing. Check out these type of sites, they are gold mines.

Or I get a really good offer or it will develope between tomorrow and 10 years later.

D

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It could also be IQ T-shirts, but I would wager more people will look at IQTesting for IQ testing than at iqt.ca alone. ;) PM sent.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With a bit of SEO you could make abc123.aero a top web site too.

Let us get real here: three letter domains are mainly acronyms and natural type-in traffic. If someone is going to pour money into SEO there could be just about any name under it, provided your keywords work well.

chriscm1

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with MSN, I have no idea what the heck iqt is...

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree with MSN, I have no idea what the heck iqt is...

IMO, it's best held as an investment name. Virtually no LLL.com name is worth less than $5,000 today, and considering the decent letters in this name (the q is a strike against it, but the "i" is quite versatile to be used for "international", "institute", etc.), when the .ca market matures a little more, could be worth quite a bit. Unless there is presently an organization which abbreviates its name with the letters IQT, I really don't see much potential in this name besides holding it for the future.

Just thought I'd put it out there... the first thing I thought of when I saw this name was the city in Nunavut by the name of Iqaluit. I, among many other people have a heck of a time trying to spell it, so it might be to the user's benefit to go to iqt.ca versus iqaluit.ca. Being a Canadian city, I think it's a well-suited use for this name being a .ca. But I still think it's best as an investment.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Talk to DCG he already registered the airport code for Iqaluit, a more likely three-letter domain people would associate with that city.

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Talk to DCG he already registered the airport code for Iqaluit, a more likely three-letter domain people would associate with that city.

Especially true as it was founded as an American airbase in 1942.

I still stick to what I said about it being an investment domain. An endless amount of keyword combinations can be generated, but LLL in any variety is limited to 17,576 domains. Give it time. A 10 year renewal at CAD $10.45 from 10dollar.ca locks in the low renewal rate until 2020. By then we'll be surfing the web on our watches, so a shorter domain will be easier to type in on such a tiny keyboard ;).

fwdtech

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A 10 year renewal at CAD $10.45 from 10dollar.ca locks in the low renewal rate until 2020. By then we'll be surfing the web on our watches, so a shorter domain will be easier to type in on such a tiny keyboard ;).

Even more true if CIRA stopped passing on the wholesale cost reduction as they were mandated to do.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please remember this is a .ca sales thread. Please refrain from making comments in thread not directly related to sale of domain originally posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators