Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Is it acceptable to post adult themed domain names for advice on asking price ?

JStolars

Reaction score
Hi, new to this forum. Some of the similar domain name forum, buy sell sites, similar to dnforum frown on adult
themed domain names. Still, they are part of my portfolio. I'm not interested in doing adult websites, but reserved a couple that
are fairly short. Rather than just non renewing, would like to get some ideas on pricing, to list.

Domain summit 2024

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, new to this forum. Some of the similar domain name forum, buy sell sites, similar to dnforum frown on adult
themed domain names. Still, they are part of my portfolio. I'm not interested in doing adult websites, but reserved a couple that
are fairly short. Rather than just non renewing, would like to get some ideas on pricing, to list.
Hi

Welcome to DNForum. Yes you can post about it here.

JStolars

Reaction score
Hi

Welcome to DNForum. Yes you can post about it here.

Ok, thank you so much for the reply. Another domaining website, that I like for domain news, is not so adult friendly.
In fact, there seems to be a fair amount of censorship, and arbitrary thread deletions. It's disturbing, because I am always courteous in asking question or replying to thread, comments. There seems to be a core of very hostile members as well. Logical comments get downvoted with regularity. Have been searching for another forum to join, and just coincidentally found dnforum. With so much things going on in the world, I don't have the energy to deal with a toxic forum atmosphere. Thanks again for the quick, and courteous :) reply !

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom