Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Is there any way to demonstrate customer feedback on my website?

brycek379

Level 1
Reaction score
Hey all, maybe it's a bit off topic, but anyway... I need to demonstrate my customer feedback from GMB on my site, and don't know what tool to use here. Scarpping those reviews seems like a way to go, but I'm not really good at programming. Any good tools out there to do it?

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

You can always just "copy and paste" the comments

imo...

Victoria_1

Level 1
Reaction score
Hey all, maybe it's a bit off topic, but anyway... I need to demonstrate my customer feedback from GMB on my site, and don't know what tool to use here. Scarpping those reviews seems like a way to go, but I'm not really good at programming. Any good tools out there to do it?
Depending on the CMS or platform you use, you can always find some third-party plugin and use it. For instance, this one. Or look for some good options at wp store or shopify apps.

Raj V

Epik.com Support
Epik Staff
Reaction score
@brycek379

You can use the Google Business Profile API for this.

Search for Work with review data for instructions

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
TrustPilot - they offer free plan as well. I use free TrustPilot plan, here are the results: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/hostmaria.com and this jumps out #1 for people searching "HostMaria review" (lots of people use this keyword, as we are still relatively unknown to the masses).

+ Google Business reviews and Facebook reviews

All the above are great!!

Best reviews!!
Helmuts

... I would start with TrustPilot and then Google Business (if you have a physical location)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators