Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Is this Cybersquatting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Actually, I told Nicholas what you said about him being Cypriot and he said something I didn't understand, He said; "Whoever told you that has Skata for brains"

:lol:

In all serious Theo, If you think for one minute that I trashed the good people of Greece or any Greek members here, then you truly are an IDIOT.. You think your smart sitting behind that keyboard with the Google screen in front of you, but in reality your a simplistic moron, and I'm going to tell you why, One time you tried to guess my Religion and I posted that you got it wrong, Do you really want to know what my religion is? it's Greek Orthodox you FOOL, I converted 12 years ago, Even my Children were baptized in the Greek Orthodox Church, Saint Nicholas in Northridge, you can Google that too.. And my address book? I must have at least 200 Greek friends and relatives listed, many of which I see every single week..

The big difference between you and me is that I'm intellectually HONEST and your NOT.. I can objectively read an article about my home country and voice my opinions honestly without feeling that I have to be loyal, that I have to coverup or attack the opposition when the TRUTH is staring me in the face... Fact is, you made a complete fool out of yourself in that thread, just like your making a fool out of yourself in this one.

These domains that you want to attach to my name is never going to happen, do you know why? I NEVER registered them, that was your fellow Greek that did that.. And when Beachie brought those domains to my attention, I made it a point to DROP them, every single one with the exception of Tomb Raider, because the name I felt was Archeological.. And when I moved it from one parking provider to another and saw that it was receiving Video game results, I contacted Matt at Bodis and Donny at Voodoo to delete the keywords, Matt I believe couldn't do it, so I changed the name servers to a DEAD page and it's been DEAD every since.

So your pathetic attempt to label me a Cybersquatter has FAILED.. Just like your pathetic attempt to label me a Greek hater has FAILED.

My suggestion to you is, go back to doing what you do best, creating threads with attention grabbing titles that drive traffic to elementary articles that nobody takes seriously... That you do quite WELL!

Maybe you create one about what color underwear Michael Mann wears, that should be good for a couple thousand hits at least.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Actually, I told Nicholas what you said about him being Cypriot and he said something I didn't understand, He said; "Whoever told you that has Skata for brains"

:lol:

In all serious Theo, If you think for one minute that I trashed the good people of Greece or any Greek members here, then you truly are an IDIOT.. You think your smart sitting behind that keyboard with the Google screen in front of you, but in reality your a simplistic moron, and I'm going to tell you why, One time you tried to guess my Religion and I posted that you got it wrong, Do you really want to know what my religion is? it's Greek Orthodox you FOOL, I converted 12 years ago, Even my Children were baptized in the Greek Orthodox Church, Saint Nicholas in Northridge, you can Google that too.. And my address book? I must have at least 200 Greek friends and relatives listed, many of which I see every single week..

The big difference between you and me is that I'm intellectually HONEST and your NOT.. I can objectively read an article about my home country and voice my opinions honestly without feeling that I have to be loyal, that I have to coverup or attack the opposition when the TRUTH is staring me in the face... Fact is, you made a complete fool out of yourself in that thread, just like your making a fool out of yourself in this one.

These domains that you want to attach to my name is never going to happen, do you know why? I NEVER registered them, that was your fellow Greek that did that.. And when Beachie brought those domains to my attention, I made it a point to DROP them, every single one with the exception of Tomb Raider, because the name I felt was Archeological.. And when I moved it from one parking provider to another and saw that it was receiving Video game results, I contacted Matt at Bodis and Donny at Voodoo to delete the keywords, Matt I believe couldn't do it, so I changed the name servers to a DEAD page and it's been DEAD every since.

So your pathetic attempt to label me a Cybersquatter has FAILED.. Just like your pathetic attempt to label me a Greek hater has FAILED.

My suggestion to you is, go back to doing what you do best, creating threads with attention grabbing titles that drive traffic to elementary articles that nobody takes seriously... That you do quite WELL!

Maybe you create one about what color underwear Michael Mann wears, that should be good for a couple thousand hits at least.

I never labeled you a cybersquatter, you did it to yourself. You see, when you talk sh*t about others, you must have your own home in order. The thread about Tombraider.net that you registered goes back to 2007. I simply dug it up here, so that you can learn that when you dislike someone (Mike Mann) you have to first be better than him.

Just two days ago you publicly denied you're married to a Greek, asking the mods to delete "lies" about your "personal life".

I didn't post anything for any reason, other than to show to you and others, that you have some mental issues for obsessing with Greece and Greeks.

If you seriously believe that you have not attempted to belittle, talk down and insult every Greek person in this forum by tweaking facts to suit your republican political agenda, then you need to seek some psychiatric help: every Greek domainer that discovered your sh*t posts about Greece agreed that it's easy to copy/paste crap without as much as having spent a day in Greece.

I really don't care about your personal life, whether you're muslim, catholic or Greek orthodox. I only brought up the nationality of your husband because you're hypocritical when you're bashing Greece and Greeks, although you're married to one for so many years. What would your kids say, knowing their mother bashes their father's heritage?

So finally, you're busted. I lost all respect for you when you made that sh*tty comment about Igal, a disrespectful remark about a dead person that you didn't like for some reason.

You know what's the fun part? Your first transaction on DNForum was made to me. Check your iTrader back from 2007.

You're not only a culture basher, but a hypocrite and a liar.

I won't wish "skata" for Nicholas, because obviously he has no idea what a sweetheart his mail order bride is.

Last edited:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did I actually see a denial about attacking the good people of greece and greeks? Seriously? So the thread was closed because...why?

And the proof of not attacking greek members in that thread is...I have greek friends?

And the intellectual dishonesty comment again...ala Hannity, Rush, Brietbart. Any time she gets in a spat with someone who may be winning, she wants to point out that even though the other party may be smart and educated, they are "intellectually dishonest"...a very shallow attempt to discredit their intellect or education to get others to believe not so much that the person is intellectually dishonest. More so, it is a ploy to convince others that SHE is the intellect in the argument and therefore she is the one honest.

How many times do we have to read I'm intellectually HONEST and your NOT. So many times that I tend to believe she is attempting to convince herself.

Getting back to the point of topic...I think the OP has a very clear cut and precise knowledge of what is cybersquatting.

And this is the same person who dares to call me intellectually dishonest yet wants to point out a domain I had appearing on a list that was a TM violation.

That makes this thread not so much intellectually dishonest - makes the thread and the OP just look plain ol' stupid.

That is precious, precious, and yet one more example of our saint Sister Domainicus Amongus.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The thread about Tombraider.net that you registered goes back to 2007.

Like I said before, I never registered it.. And I already admitted publicly that it was MY mistake for trying to sell it here, We all LEARN from our mistakes, at least I do.

Sadly I cant say the same about Michael Mann, who was put on notice 2 YEARS ago about GoogleMicrosoft.com and did NOTHING to drop it or take the sale page down...

Just two days ago you publicly denied you're married to a Greek, asking the mods to delete "lies" about your "personal life".

You should learn to tell the TRUTH.. You recklessly claimed he was Cypriot, he is NOT, it was a LIE.. Something your doing a lot of these days.

I really don't care about your personal life, whether you're muslim, catholic or Greek orthodox. I only brought up the nationality of your husband because you're hypocritical when you're bashing Greece and Greeks, although you're married to one for so many years. What would your kids say, knowing their mother bashes their father's heritage?

Don't you find it odd that we had two other Greeks in that thread and only YOU viewed it as an attack on Greeks?, It was NEVER about the Greek people you moron, it was about BIG Government, Accepting Responsibilityand how the PUBLIC Sector has robbed the younger generation of Greeks... Sentiments that I hear from other Greeks ALL the time. Are you really that dense that you couldn't see that?

So finally, you're busted. I lost all respect for you when you made that sh*tty comment about Igal, a disrespectful remark about a dead person that you didn't like for some reason.

I wasn't going to post about it publicly and I did refrain from posting in Igal's thread purely out of respect, but since you brought it out in the open, Let me make clear that it was NOT personal, strictly business where Igal withheld my revenue and accused me of Click-Fraud, I had already told you this.. If you want to believe Igal was a angel like you do Michael Mann, go right ahead.. Nothing I say will every change that.

And seriously Theo, I honestly don't give a crap if you respect me or not.. Fact is I lost ALL respect for you and Gerry when you trashed Don Simonton and Kelly Pitts, It went out the door back in 2007, I had hoped you would earn it back, but you and Gerry's countless personal attacks against me for voicing my political opinions prevented that from happening.

To your recent PM, Please DON'T send me any, I wont reply... I honestly don't care what side of the isle your on politically, all I wanted in that section was to show respect no matter how much you disagree, You and others just couldn't do that, your incapable of doing it.. Instead you go after my Marriage, My kids, My Husband, My immigrant status, My gender, just like you've done here where you end you post referring to me a "Mail Order Bride".. Don't you see how pathetic you are?.. You have to be the lowest form of life I know.

I went back to that Parked thread, the one where Adam banned you, and found a very good quote from "Maroulis" who over the years I have grown to like and respect, A Greek.. Hopefully it will knock some sense into your head.

[B}Re: Huge adjustment for yesterday[/B]

I'm really surprised by the lack of admins intervention not to mention Adam's post about "cleaning up" the forum...

It's great posts like these along with same attitude over and over that not only make me feel embarrassed for being Greek but make me avoid coming to DNF nowadays....

and before you say anything acro (in Greek or English) NO the ignore button is not a solution, I've tried that but it seems you're always ticking somebody off so i'm bound to come across another famous pissing contest....

http://www.dnforum.com/f366/huge-adjustment-yesterday-14-thread-220317.html#post1167312

Bottom line; Your free to go about your business as a industry suck-up, pumping up Michael Mann like he's some kind of hero when in reality he Cybersquats on Trademarks, Going after me will never change that, You can detract from it for a while, but it's a reality that wont go away, not until Mann himself makes it go away.....

And I don't even have to try hard to convince anyone, All they have to do is go to MANNS OWN WEB SITE and enter a famous TM in the SEARCH box,.. Gotta love the Twitter names.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
And this is the same person who dares to call me intellectually dishonest yet wants to point out a domain I had appearing on a list that was a TM violation.

Speaking of which, How are those Beatles and Rolling Stone domains working out for ya?

Got any bites on "Tweeted.com"?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Gaming semantics again.

Greeks and Cypriots speak the Greek language and share the same ethnic background.

So I'm telling you that I am being offended by the use of anti-Liberal rhetoric to involve inaccurate data about Greece and Greeks, and you claim no Greeks are meant to be offended?

Denial was always your biggest forte.

As for the bullcrap lie that you didn't own Tombraider.net but now you're shifting the blame to your own husband: who paid $80 on 3/8/2007 via PayPal for 16,000 DNF$ from your husband's account and signed as "RD"? Was it you or Nicholas?

You used that DNF$ to rake up 35k to upgrade to Exclusive, in case you forgot. So it was you, not Nicholas that I dealt with. Amazing how you're involving your own husband in a cybersquatting case, I call this 'friendly fire'.

Your big beef with me is that I am not a narrow-minded political dinosaur with blinders on. You, on the other hand, can't stand seeing people setting you right on issues related to politics, the economy and the world in general. I would love to see how many domain sales you conducted on this very forum since 2007, all you use DNForum for is for trolling and negative trash-talking. You are obsessed with me, obsessed with Gerry, and feel compelled to post filth about countries you've never been to, like Greece and Cyprus.

So if you really want to take on Mike Mann, I suggest you first learn to keep your own house clean and in shape. Your contribution to domaining and DNForum is subzero.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't you find it odd that we had two other Greeks in that thread and only YOU viewed it as an attack on Greeks?, It was NEVER about the Greek people you moron, it was about BIG Government, Accepting Responsibilityand how the PUBLIC Sector has robbed the younger generation of Greeks... Sentiments that I hear from other Greeks ALL the time. Are you really that dense that you couldn't see that?

Hi there.
In fact I did feel offended by the way you approached the "crisis" in Greece. I just read you've been related to a Greek(lucky him :p) so you ought to know that this "crisis" is much more than "lazy Greeks".

I didnt express my feelings because I wanted to keep the conversation going but that topic was locked so I had to post it here.

Cheers!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You used that DNF$ to rake up 35k to upgrade to Exclusive, in case you forgot.

LMAO!!!.. Is that a fact? what part of your ass did you pull that out from?... I don't mind saying that my Exclusive upgrade was actually FREE, as I remember DNF was running a promo and I won it where other members voted for me... As for the DNF I purchased from you, that was to help others members upgrade, I know that might be hard for you to comprehend, one member helping another, something a rat like you would probably never do..

Obviously those who voted for me appreciated the contributions I made.. It's unfortunate that your so blinded by hate for me that you cant see that.

As for the "obsessive" behavior, isn't that exactly what your doing here? Just look at you, your coming into MY thread and intentionally stirring up trouble, and we have the other TROLL "Gerry" riding your coattails like your some kind of Messiah, which he always does.. Always right behind you, patronizing your stupid ass, If that's not TROLLING I don't know what is.

Face it, After DN-101 was banned from the Forum, YOU and Gerry became the biggest Trolls on DNF.

The only reason why your posting in this thread is because your completely intolerant to any criticism of your pal Michael Mann.. You have not once made a constructive counter argument of the topic, NO substance whatsoever, instead all you've done is look for ways to attack me, like searching up a bullsh*t domain from 6 years ago and calling me a hypocrite. And that in some twisted way justifies Michael Mann registering Trademarked Domains?

Again, don't you see what a TROLL you are?

I will admit that I do NOT sell domains here anymore, so what? As for my Buying, it's none of your damn business, Neither is what I read here, Neither is what I contribute to members privately..
My Escrow.com account speaks loud and clear and the fact they charge me lower rate than most of you is a credit to my success in this business...

Now if Adam or Chuck believes that I'm a Troll, I invite either of them to send me a PM and tell never to post here anymore, I WILL honor that request.. That way you and Gerry can find another victim to pick on, For you guys it's a sport.. And when he fights back, you can go after his family too, his wife, his kids, his dog, his religion, his domains, and you can both post the same vial crap like you've done for the past 7 years.

Kelly Pitts said it best when he referred to you as a piss-ant;

Your writing "style"?... there is no "style" in writing scumbag posts. Guys that post like you are a dime a dozen on countless forums. No uniqueness.

What piss-ant responses from you. Is this what you have shriveled down to ARCO?

http://www.dnforum.com/f366/huge-adjustment-yesterday-13-thread-220317.html#post1167274

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Look, I know that you're a bored housewife etc. and come here to get your freak on, posting about Obama etc. but when you play the victim, you need to add more drama.

As for the disgraceful things you said about a dead person after he passed away, just because you had a business issue when you used his service, why don't you go ***** at his widow as well, you stupid kunt? You only made that remark knowing how much Igal meant to me as a mentor and friend.

There is a law against disrespecting the dead in Greece, in case you didn't know.

Funny how a thread that was about Mike Mann, became a thread about you. I hope you enjoy the attention.

For the record, I never have to even report your crap anymore; you had 3 threads closed in a week. Last time that you were banned for a month, I had nothing to do with it, imagine that. Can't recall which poor fella you talked shit to about his political views.

I find it hilarious you even mention people you never met in person, like Donny Simonton and Pitts. I met them both in TRAFFIC/2008 -where the phuck were you? Then in TRAFFIC 2010 and TRAFFIC 2012, where the phuck were you, Tomb Raider?

There's a domainer convention less than 40 miles from your home town in May, will you attend? I would bet my dick you would not :D

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi there.
In fact I did feel offended by the way you approached the "crisis" in Greece. I just read you've been related to a Greek(lucky him :p) so you ought to know that this "crisis" is much more than "lazy Greeks".

I didnt express my feelings because I wanted to keep the conversation going but that topic was locked so I had to post it here.

Cheers!

Your clearly a kind and considerate Greek like most Greeks I know.. If you were offended, I want to personally apologize to you, it was certainly NOT my intent to degrade the people of Greece, I addressed this in the very beginning of the thread. I think I look at most Public sector employees as "Lazy" due to the fact that most retire very early and spend the rest of their lives doing next to nothing living off the younger generation of tax payers.. The pensions they receive are outrageous, and when the IMF asks Greece to slash pensions and raise the retirement age to get the Country's fiscal mess back in order, those same public employees balk at the idea and riot.. It's NOT a "Greece" only issue, were already seeing evidence of it in America, it's just hasn't reached to the degree it has in Greece.. As for the closure of thread, it's unfortunate we have one Greek who is incapable of holding a intelligent debate, one who types when he should read, One who has a real problem with Greece accepting ANY responsibility for the Crisis, pointing blame to everyone and everything BUT Greece, where is the honesty in that?...... I understand theirs a lot more to the crisis, my mistake for not addressing all the issues surrounding it.

Now it would be nice if Theo would apologize when he bashed a country that I lived and went to school for 2 years;
http://domaingang.com/domain-news/singapore-domainer-gets-jail-for-xxx-domain-registration/

To his credit he added the disclaimer after I complained about it, but he's still a HYPOCRITE.

As for the disgraceful things you said about a dead person after he passed away, just because you had a business issue when you used his service, why don't you go ***** at his widow as well, you stupid kunt? You only made that remark knowing how much Igal meant to me as a mentor and friend.

You might want to get tested for early dementia.. I told you about the click fraud accusation over 2 years ago, and you didn't find it disgraceful then but it's disgraceful now? I actually didn't know he was dead when I addressed it again, I only found out about it last week... If you think it was vicious, take a good hard look at the crap you post about me and others this forum, You can sure dish it out, but when your on the receiving end, you whine like a sissy.

Funny how a thread that was about Mike Mann, became a thread about you. I hope you enjoy the attention.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny how you made it about me.

Last time that you were banned for a month,

Last time you were banned was for over a year...
http://www.dnforum.com/f366/huge-adjustment-yesterday-14-thread-220317.html#post1167333

Well deserved BTW, And it seems you didn't learn your lesson..

Most people mature with age, but NOT Theo, he's comfortable acting like a adolescent.

Donny Simonton and Pitts. I met them both in TRAFFIC/2008

When you saw them, did you call them a pee pee poo poo face? or did you MAN up and apologize for what you did?

Then in TRAFFIC 2010 and TRAFFIC 2012, where the phuck were you, Tomb Raider?

I was at Home with $5000 still in my bank account, and I'll save another $5000 this year :).. As I indicated earlier via PM, I'm not growing my business and will eventually exit from it, It appears you not only suffer from long term memory loss but short term loss as well. :loco:

I would bet my dick you would not :D

That wouldn't be much of a bet

:rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators