Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Is this Dot Net worth at least 3k?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Funded.net

Alright this is like the 3rd time, I posted this domain and never really got an in-depth appraisal for the domain.
I was going to forget about it, thinking it's not really important what it's worth. Since it's not that great of a name.

Until recently, on GreatDomains.com I seen Funded.com on there homepage under the "High Profile Listings" section for $100,000

Shouldn't the dot net extension be worth at least 1/33 of that amount?

Domain summit 2024

I don't personally see funded.com as a $100k name. If its was funds.com or funding.com then maybe.

The value spread on .net is different than that on .com making it hard to apply a strict percentage to determine the value.

I'd think $3k is maybe a little high for funded.net as its not the most attractive sld in its target market - so i'd be thinking more like $1,500.

Of course if funded.com actually SELLS for $100k then that will have a halo effect - but the listing price alone doesn't.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The more realistic value is $1500 in a best case scenario.

I don't think you can value a name based on what great domains is asking, when was the last time great domains managed to sell one of their high profile names?

I'm going to go against the grain and suggest that funded.COM isn't really worth anything over a couple of hundred dollars (I may have to go hide in my doghouse after this post! :) ).

Maybe its an American thing because I really don't see much use for the name at all, the tense just sounds all wrong to me.

Interesteingly funded.org is for sale, with a comments on the site that bids start "as low as $50" and I recently saw fundings.com for sale with an asking price of $200.

Admittedly the word "funded" is used quite a lot but I don't think it works as a web address. As for the .net well.....

Originally posted by MC Juice
Funded.net

Alright this is like the 3rd time, I posted this domain and never really got an in-depth appraisal for the domain.
I was going to forget about it, thinking it's not really important what it's worth. Since it's not that great of a name.

Until recently, on GreatDomains.com I seen Funded.com on there homepage under the "High Profile Listings" section for $100,000

Shouldn't the dot net extension be worth at least 1/33 of that amount?

the URL owner.. pays for this type of exposure / high profile listings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators