• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is your wife your best loved girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnol

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,419
Reaction score
0
Is your wife your best friend?
Do you disclose everything to her?
Do you work hard for her?
Do you only work hard for her?
Is she your angel in your mind?
Do you sell and invest domain names for her?
 
Hey....why are you so interested in my wife? :smilewinkgrin:
 
Is your husband your best friend? Only when he gives me money
Do you disclose everything to him? If I did he would kill me.
Do you work hard for him? I make him think I do.
Do you only work hard for him? Your kidding right?
Is he your angel in your mind? No, my angel is a Tom Cruise look-a-like that doesnt speak.
Do you sell and invest domain names for him, Yes, but shhhhh, I'm skimming off the top :yes:
 
Is your wife your best friend?
Do you disclose everything to her?
Do you work hard for her?
Do you only work hard for her?
Is she your angel in your mind?
Do you sell and invest domain names for her?

I have an headache....:uhoh:

Please dont ruin my week...with so many questions :undecided:
 
Is your husband your best friend? Only when he gives me money
Do you disclose everything to him? If I did he would kill me.
Do you work hard for him? I make him think I do.
Do you only work hard for him? Your kidding right?
Is he your angel in your mind? No, my angel is a Tom Cruise look-a-like that doesnt speak.
Do you sell and invest domain names for him, Yes, but shhhhh, I'm skimming off the top :yes:

:lol:
 
I am single , the girl I am in love , does not love my love :(.
Should I go out of domain business :)


Is your wife your best friend?
Do you disclose everything to her?
Do you work hard for her?
Do you only work hard for her?
Is she your angel in your mind?
Do you sell and invest domain names for her?
 
Is your wife your best friend?
Do you disclose everything to her?
Do you work hard for her?
Do you only work hard for her?
Is she your angel in your mind?
Do you sell and invest domain names for her?

Notice: If you don't do any of these things for her and she's good looking please fax me a picture of your wife along with "stats" :-#:
 
Notice: If you don't do any of these things for her and she's good looking please fax me a picture of your wife along with "stats" :-#:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I am interested in the stats also if she is not expired anytime soon.

I don't need a lot of traffic. Just a good looking name.
 
I have a wife but my domains do get jelous if I spend too much time with my wife :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
:lol:

A hand reg perhaps.....but nice ones are hard to come by these days

I don't like mine that young. I'd like to be able to "seo" her. I'm also not opposed to country codes, doesn't matter to me, as long as she meets the criteria posted above.

A trial period would be nice too. Just to make sure she's not "blacklisted."
 
Is your wife your best friend?
Do you disclose everything to her?
Do you work hard for her?
Do you only work hard for her?
Is she your angel in your mind?
Do you sell and invest domain names for her?


Yes, to all those things. How else? :?:


...
 
Trading wife or Rolex watch is fine for lll .com
wife: has to be newly registered in the past 60 days with no traffic
rolex: model number, condition, don't need box but paper a must!


right.....where do I send her to have a certified appraisal? :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom