• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is your wife your best loved girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then make sure you use an agency that allows 'tasting'.

True a "tasting" would be a must.

I did a quick look up.

These are available:

WifeTasting.com
WifeRanking.com
WifeRating.com Actually, I thought that might have been taken for people that would want to rate their wives.
WifeValue.com

My favorite. QualityWives.com

Some one want to set up a wholesaler site for people want to sell their quality wives? Mail Order Bride site? Perfect.
 
I paid the 35,000 DNF$ to have mine upgraded to "Exclusive". I guess I'm just funny that way.

Mark my words, shortly there will be folks boasting that their's is "certified premium". :rolleyes:

In the words of Steven Wright:

I have a Friend that has a "Trohy Wife"... apparently, Not First Place.

GoPC
 
Is your wife your best friend?
Do you disclose everything to her?
Do you work hard for her?
Do you only work hard for her?
Is she your angel in your mind?
Do you sell and invest domain names for her?

Yes, except the domain part. She has no clue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom