• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

I've got $2.5 Million to spend on domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know whats funny?, when I first saw the title of this thread,

I've got $2.5 Million to spend on domains

I thought it was DotComGod wanting to buy domains, my favorites flashed before me what I was going to submit, now here we are :disappointed:

lol..:lol:
 
I will not sell only domain, I will sell myself to you for $2.5 million, HAHAHAHA
 
Its no scam..i won this quite a few times :p
 
All your base belong to Nigeria now.
 
This new in the news a few months back and they even did a video about taking people's money.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D_YjvC4ndzM
Good Grief! How far into the vault did you have to go to find that one!

They made a song and a video about it.

I got another email the other day saying I had won 1 million GBP and a Toyota Prius. I am still trying to figure out how the Prius got in there.
 
Don't be surprise that you are one of our winners. The aims of this lottery are to surprise our winners.

Wow, i wish they could at least work on the grammer errors, nevermind for the comical value of winning a lottery you didnt enter!
 
those emails are getting annoying....stop them DOC COM
 
those emails are getting annoying....stop them DOC COM
How? Seems like I register a domain name and they start showing up.

Seriously, there has GOT TO BE a connection.

I registered SOKKER.MOBI which is South African (Afrikanaa) spelling for soccer. A few days later I get this bogus lottery email from a group called SAFA, a South African soccer association. Where did this crap come from? There absolutely must be some groups out there that are trolling the domain registrations and modifying their scams to the registrant.

The most recent one came from a supposed UK lottery (see the Toyota Prius post) a couple of days after I regged a co.uk domain.

Coincidence? Not a chance.
 
MR. Song Li le
Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
83, Des Voeux Road,
Hong Kong.
([email protected])


Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. SONG LI LE, Director of
Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have an obscured business suggestion
for you. Before the U.S. and Iraqi war, our client Colonel Sadiq Uday, who
was with the Iraqi forces and also businessman, made a numbered fixed
deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Nineteen Millions Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity
several notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003.
Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came
from him. We later found out that the Colonel along with his wife and only
daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.
You can read more about the bombings on visiting these sites below:

1.http://www.ccmep.org/usbombingwatch/2003.htm#3/19/03
2.http://civilians.info/iraq/deaths_data.php

After further investigation it was also discovered that Colonel Sadiq Uday,
did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper
work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at
my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank.
So, Nineteen Millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still
lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.
What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the
expiration 5 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong
Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my
suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the
next of kin to Colonel Sadiq Uday, so that you will be able to receive his
funds.

MODALITIES:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall
come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary
document that will back you up as the next of kin to Colonel Sadiq Uday, all
that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your
Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you
have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on
your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor
for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. There
is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a
legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.
Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this
issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account
we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.

Should you be interested please send me your,

1, Full names,
2, private phone number,
3, current residential address,

And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below:
([email protected]) and finally after that I shall provide you
with more details of this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.


Kind Regards,
Mr Song Lile
 
Heh, by my counts this year was the luckiest year of my life.

I've won over $300,000,000 in total this year already from various organizations that like to surprise winners :)

Also I've had at least 20 offers to help move out oil/diamonds/blood money from Africa. I think I'm somewhat of a national hero there, since all the important people seem to want to have business only with me. My ew business acquaintances are bankers, generals, and relatives of dictators.

Basically internet made me rich and important in a very unexpected way.

Now I'm just waiting for the transfers, I've sent all the banking fees to them already...
 
I read your title the other day and was like damn he has a lot of money to spend on domains. I clicked into the thread today and laughed my ass off. :rofl:
 
SONG LILE is getting in the mix.....
 
MR. Song Li le
Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
83, Des Voeux Road,
Hong Kong.
([email protected])


Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. SONG LI LE, Director of
Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have an obscured business suggestion
for you. Before the U.S. and Iraqi war, our client Colonel Sadiq Uday, who
was with the Iraqi forces and also businessman, made a numbered fixed
deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Nineteen Millions Five
Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity
several notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003.
Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came
from him. We later found out that the Colonel along with his wife and only
daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.
You can read more about the bombings on visiting these sites below:

1.http://www.ccmep.org/usbombingwatch/2003.htm#3/19/03
2.http://civilians.info/iraq/deaths_data.php

After further investigation it was also discovered that Colonel Sadiq Uday,
did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper
work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at
my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank.
So, Nineteen Millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still
lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.
What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the
expiration 5 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong
Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my
suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the
next of kin to Colonel Sadiq Uday, so that you will be able to receive his
funds.

MODALITIES:

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall
come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary
document that will back you up as the next of kin to Colonel Sadiq Uday, all
that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your
Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you
have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on
your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor
for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. There
is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a
legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.
Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this
issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account
we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.

Should you be interested please send me your,

1, Full names,
2, private phone number,
3, current residential address,

And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below:
([email protected]) and finally after that I shall provide you
with more details of this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.


Kind Regards,
Mr Song Lile

LUCKY!
You always seem to be in the right place at the right time.
 
Can any one else think back when they received such emails and determine if they may be tied to some domains registered three to four days previous? Very curious. As I mentioned, I started noticing a pattern regarding supposed country or origin in relation to the domain name content or the extension.

MR. Song Li le
Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
83, Des Voeux Road,
Hong Kong.
([email protected])
Is there anything peculiar about this email or any of its content in relation to a domain you recently regged, purchased or transferred? Anything in the email seem to correspond to words or content of a domain name?
 
They're not domain related. I get several a week on my personal e-mail. My wife gets several a week. seem to have decreased quite a bit in the last few weeks though. I've won over $150 million pounds total, my wife a little less.
 
Short and sweet:

Dear Friend,

Permit me to introduce myself.I am Jason Kane,a banker by profession.I have
taken time out to source the right individual,which is your humble self.I
possess valuable and classified information of great interest which i wish
to share with you.

I also need to ascertain your dispositions towards receiving and utilising
information from me,that guarantees you being legally acknowledged as the
sole surviving relative(next of kin)to Mr.Mitchell Williams.

Mr.Williams is a deceased customer of the bank where i work. Contact me
with your full legal names and contact telephone number for further verbal
correspondence.

You must maintain a great deal of confidentiality towards this endeavour.

Awaiting your urgent reply via email.

Thanks and my regards.
Mr. Jason Kane
Kindly Respond To My Alt.Email:[email protected]

NOTE: If however, you are not disposed to assist, kindly delete/destroy
this email in view of the confidentiality of the proposed transaction and
interest of personalities involved.
 
They're not domain related. I get several a week on my personal e-mail. My wife gets several a week. seem to have decreased quite a bit in the last few weeks though. I've won over $150 million pounds total, my wife a little less.

damn, so you'e made more than me this year combined :(

I should start reading the spam folder again ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom