• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed iZuke.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

etazy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
What I know:

  • Sounds cool, could be brandable.
  • Izuke is a Japanese name.
  • Estibot estimates it at 1800 USD.
any thoughts would be helpful.
thank you.
 
Your title looks like eye-zuke.
I believe that Izuke (ee-zoo-kay) makes more sense.
Value - ?


.
 
Yeah, both are possible. Izuke is the Japanese sounding name, iZuke is just a brandable, catchy name. I'm hoping to get some ideas from you nice folks as to what possibilities I have with this, or if you can recollect a similar name being used, or sold recently.

would love more comments.
 
Last edited:
you guys think there could be a market out there for this one?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom