• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Jaqe.com | (Jake!) - Please appraise. Thanks!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StianStian is verified member.

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
7,608
Reaction score
292
Jaqe.com
___________

Jake ! :)

I just won this CVCV.COM off an auction. Can anyone provide me of an estimate of the name's value? Any comments appreciated. Thanks!
 
Very nice CVCV :)


I would say not less than low x,xxx


Good luck

Rami
 
few hundred bucks imo
 
agreed with Focus
 
I've not seen too many pronounceable and brandable CVCV go for less than 1k$ lately. This may have a Q but still very pronounceable. Almost gives it a French flavor and tone...jaques, jaque
 
low xxx. not even close to x,xxx.
 
mid xxx to high xxx
 
nice to see you have a good domain again , Stian . No less than $1k . LLLL.com hot today , and pronounable CVCV.com higher and higher weekly .
 
Thanks for your comments guys! More comments are appreciated! I'm not sure if I should sell this now or sit on it for a while until the LLLL.com's increase more. I need funds though .. Hoping to buy a LLL.COM soon.
 
Low xxx reseller
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom