• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Jeeps.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolz91

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
I'm still looking for the one word name that screams development. I know it's a .us but do you think this name has any potential? :?::?:

Appreciate all comments.
 
Going Jeepin' is a common swinger term. So perhaps an adult couples dating site.

But I think if you tried to do anything which would interest Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep owners that you would make money on, their corporate attorneys would contact you.
 
Good point, but I think the trademark is only on JEEP. Even so IMHO, jeeps.us seems to be a cool site for development. Going Jeepin'?? (never heard of it)


Any more comments or suggestions?:ok:
 
Good name, but tough to develop. Perhaps a photo site for enthusiasts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom