Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Jewish group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anybody want to develop one? I'm open to concepts, partnerships, projects (whether for mitzvot or for profit).
Hi, I'm still interested. If you would like to do something like theyeshivaworld.com and/or luach.com let me know and we can get started immediately.

sitemaker

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm still interested. If you would like to do something like theyeshivaworld.com and/or luach.com let me know and we can get started immediately.
I'll PM you to explore possibilities.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems to be their's a new Jew with plenty of dough:
NBA superstar Stoudemire is Jewish
By ABE SELIG AND URIEL STURM
07/28/2010 18:41

Former Rookie of the Year visits Israel.
Talkbacks (27)
Seven years after he was named NBA Rookie of the Year, joining the ranks of basketball legends Wilt Chamberlain, Larry Bird and Michael Jordan, power forward Amar’e Stoudemire landed in Israel on Wednesday morning, drove straight to Jerusalem, and joined the ranks of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as well.

“The Holy Land has always been high on my list of places to visit, and when this opportunity arose, I wasn’t going to push it off any longer,” Stoudemire told The Jerusalem Post as he ate dinner at one of the capital’s fine kosher establishments with his girlfriend, Alexis. “I’m here for a vacation and to get some rest before the season.”

I am “so excited to be here,see all the important historical sites, learn Hebrew and to get a better understanding of my heritage,” he said.

Stoudemire said he planned to be in the country for about a week before heading back to New York to prepare for the Knicks’ upcoming season. He spent the first eight years of his career with the Phoenix Suns.

The 28-year-old NBA superstar had announced his plans to come to Israel via Twitter on Tuesday as he was boarding his flight.

“This is going to be a great trip,” Stoudemire wrote on his Twitter feed, “@Amareisreal.”

“The holy land. Learn about it,” he wrote, adding, “ze ha’halom sheli” – Hebrew for “this is my dream.”

With the 2009-10 NBA season over, and a $100 million deal signed earlier this month with the Knicks, the 6-foot, 10-inch, 249-pound (208-centimeter, 113-kilo) athlete decided to visit.

“I don’t really consider myself to be a religious person, but rather a deeply spiritual individual,” Stoudemire told the Post.

“I have been aware since my youth that I am a Hebrew through my mother, and that is something that has played a subtle but important role in my development,” he went on.

“I have never hid my spiritual roots,” he said. “They just weren’t something that came under the spotlight.”

Stoudemire added that he had always channeled his spirituality through the way he played basketball.

“I am proud to be a Hebrew and embrace my Jewish background,” he said Told that his new status might give him more “street cred” in his new home – as New York has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel – Stoudemire laughed deeply and said, “I look forward to that.

This season is going to be great, and bonding with the New York fans is going to be special also.

“I’d like to thank all my fans in Israel and my supporters worldwide,” he added. “I plan on having a great vacation and learning a whole lot as well.”

Stoudemire’s Twitter announcement had both the sports and Jewish worlds abuzz on Wednesday, with news organizations and bloggers speculating as to what a Jewish Stoudemire might mean.

“#1 Jewish athlete of all time” was the most common online response to the news, although others expressed hope that Stoudemire would join his NBA colleague, small forward Omri Casspi – who plays for the Sacramento Kings – on the Israeli national basketball team.

Stoudemire was born in Lake Wales, Florida, but graduated from high school in Orlando, opting out of college and going directly into the NBA in 2002.

He has played in the NBA All- Star Game five times, made the first-team All-NBA Team in 2007, and won a Bronze Medal with the US men’s national basketball team at the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens.
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=182914

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
NegevTraining.png

Training with the Crybaby Brigade :smilewinkgrin:

topfetch

ShaiNeubauer.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have 25 Jerusalem neighborhood .com names that I am looking to sell for closeout prices. If anyone has any interest send me a PM.

zip

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

erikbrodch

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
תענוג, קצת עברית!
מאיפה בארץ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators