• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Joined milliondollarhomepage.com propaganda

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
17
I saw millionquarterwebpage.com traffic is also booming

so I registered millionwebpage.com

Please kindly tell me what do you think of my name

and tell me your milliondollar name!


thanks
 
gotasale said:
I saw millionquarterwebpage.com traffic is also booming

so I registered millionwebpage.com

Please kindly tell me what do you think of my name

and tell me your milliondollar name!


thanks

I guess we all are thinking the same.. I registered milliondollarpagetoo.com

I think we all will have worthless domains :-)
 
so I registered millionwebpage.com
All by itself this domain isn't worth much... unless it gets type-in traffic of people looking for milliondollarhomepage.com, which is unlikely.

and tell me your milliondollar name!
Actual typos of the "big one"... :-)
 
These are all fad sites, in two months no one will remember they even exist (well I few might, but they wont get more than 2% of the traffic they get now).
 
GT Web said:
These are all fad sites, in two months no one will remember they even exist (well I few might, but they wont get more than 2% of the traffic they get now).


Agree with that one gt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom