• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Jokes.bz & J.bz

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3Domains

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
I would like to know how much you think these domain names are worth. I plan on developing them shortly. Any appraisals are greatly appreciated.
 
I paid low $xxxx for both names. Did I pay too much? How much do you think they are worth?
 
I am sorry, I cannot agree with your low $x.xxx.
Maybe mid-high $xxx.
 
I think that it is an OK price, because it is hard to say what price J.bz is worth. You don't see many of those up for sale everyday.
 
.bz has little value.


Isn't .bz $300 a year? If so reg fee
 
Is it? I hadnt checked what the reg price is. I will check now.
 
Renewal cost for these is about $20 not $300 - you can breathe a sigh of relief.
 
Phew! That is very good news. Thanks Ed30.
 
maybe J.bz worth more,
But I am not sure
 
Wow, I thought it was $300!



Good domains then, about what you paid for them is right, though .bz is a tough reseller market.
 
Thanks everyone for your appraisals. I really appreciate them. :)
 
Duncan its not nice to give false information (sarcasm).

Not bad names high $xxx i may so.

Why dont you develop?
As jokes is commonly used might adsense pay a bit much for that.
 
I was contemplating doing such a thing. Its still on the drawing board. But sometime in the next month or so I will have something up there.
 
Well now :). Now that I own J.BZ appraisals?!

Dropcatched it :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom