• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Just Regged! XtremeGames.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
misspelled .us - $0
 
xtreme is a misspell - get a dictionary.
 
I'm familiar with extreme sports:D
 
Originally posted by lotsofissues
I see the British people are unfamiliar with xtreme sports.

USA too :confused:

X must be branded. It wont pass the radio test either, without saying "its X, not ex"

$10 resale.
 
If your going to have "XtremeGames.us", you should also have "eXtremeGames.us". But all in all, I can't see the domain being worth much.

RMF
 
Hasn't anyone ever watched the Xgames on ESPN sports? It is not spelled wrong! I spelled it that way on purpose.

Thanks I'm 16 and ****ing invincible
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom