Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld KKO .ca $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
KKO.ca $100. Post Sold to claim. Thanks.

Domain summit 2024

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sold if you can accept bank wire.

lotsofcoffee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If 9MM's offer falls through, backup offer of SOLD.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Waiting on 9MM to confirm payment option as I do not accept wire. Will let you know by tomorrow if offer falls through. Thanks.

incka

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If all three offers fall through sold

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL. Makes me wonder if I should have put it up on auction.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
- Talking about payment method in PM -

Don't sell to anyone else..

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...if you both have online banking in Canada you can use email money transfer...
Way cheaper than money wire

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No, money wire is free, I think his problem was the waiting time but I am resolving the matter with him. Normal bank wires in Canada cost $0 just the gas money to get to the bank.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very suspicious right now as a bank wire IS an e-mail transfer, unless your willing to push name first I am not too confident with even sending an e-mail transfer. I have a friend who is willing to send it for me cause he owes me money and he'd take it off it but I need to know your legit.

You do accept bank wire, but you want over $1, 000 which is dumb, bank wire is INSTANT and FREE of charge.

That's ridiculous, I do not have to prove that I am legit to anyone. Bank wire is not email transfer. That is quite hostile from someone who wants to pay with a method I do not accept. More so, I said $1000 is the minimum for a transaction involving wire transfer. This is my full right. Please watch your language before trying to push me into a sale on YOUR terms.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you joking dude? Look I can pay by your method but it's just as insecure, I mean my friend sent one before and the bank held it under worries that it wasn't authorized.

Bank wire is the same as e-mail transfer, it's transferring funds from a) sender's pocket to receiving bank b) bank account to bank account

I'm willing to accept your method, but I was willing to send a wire tomorrow even, you just don't make sense as you say wire COSTS too much when it costs nothing and is even instant.

Also, I respectfully had edited my post as I thought it was unprofessional, I did that right after posting it, but you want to drag out a post that no one even originally seen? ...Grow up, I just want to make sure I am safe, is that not allowed? I mean there are scammers in the world, wake up.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Feedback is there for a reason. I am not a scammer. This deal is off. You are unprofessional.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The deal is not off, we agreed upon payment method in PM and I was awaiting to send the payment, incomplete sales = negative feedback, there is a rule that states to complete your sales.

I deleted the post and you still quoted it and made an ordeal about it, your being unprofessional, I never called you a scammer, I just said it happens and I would rather be safe then sorry, that's fair, isn't it?

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:hungry:

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like I should always post a "back up" offer just in-case. Guys, I can see both points here, having been a seller and a buyer of .CA many times. I am more then sure both of you are likely fully legitimate.

I'm sure you both can just let this pass by and finish the deal without any long, drawn out post and negative feedbacks being left, no? After all, we are Canadian : )

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
True that, well I noticed my post was not in the right and deleted it right away, it was up for like 60 seconds, so I don't know why he wants to make an ordeal about it or how he even noticed it. I'm just waiting for his payment info to send payment, then on with the show, eh?

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the transaction should be completed between the two parties , if there are no issues with the method of payment

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeh, at first there was but then I agreed to get my friend to pay via paypal or interac email transfer and he was fine with that, he said for me to get it paid by paypal in PM and then says deals off here, but I'm still waiting for his paypal e-mail.

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
other members should act responsibly and not disrupt this deal if there are no real issues between the original parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators