Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld KKO .ca $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've dealt with both of you guys and wouldnt hesitate to send money to 9mm or ca11.

That said I'll offer to back both of you up for the sum of the sale if it falls through. Your both good to deal with and if you guys shake hands I'll bet there will be more good biz between you both. We can all say the wrong thing in a post, I'm sure both of you are big enough to move on.

Kevin

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've dealt with both of you guys and wouldnt hesitate to send money to 9mm or ca11.

That said I'll offer to back both of you up for the sum of the sale if it falls through. Your both good to deal with and if you guys shake hands I'll bet there will be more good biz between you both. We can all say the wrong thing in a post, I'm sure both of you are big enough to move on.

Kevin

Heads up Kevin
9mm is scammer of year
http://www.dnforum.com/f417/unresolved-namess-sale-13-thread-282204.html#post1399700

For the original seller, best to avoid him like black death

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I havent had a hint of a loss... but crap happens when you least expect it. I would have kept my word on backing it up from my personal experience with both of them. I'll read that long thread sometime tonight and size it up for myself.

Thanks for the heads up Guy.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I havent had a hint of a loss... but crap happens when you least expect it. I would have kept my word on backing it up from my personal experience with both of them. I'll read that long thread sometime tonight and size it up for myself.

Thanks for the heads up Guy.

No worries Kevin,
you may need some supplies though, here, i'm off to bed, have mine...................... :pop2::pop2::pop2: :smilewinkgrin:

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is quite the ordeal. I will not accept this trade. Seemed very strange to me why he would insist on a wire transfer.

9MM I refunded the paypal payment. I have no desire to be included in this mess as I have read the other post, and it doesn't sound too good. This deal is off.

Due to the many posts and PMs regarding this one domain, I feel compelled to put it up for auction. Jeff, you are a super trader and I understand you have put in a backup bid, but this 9MM turned this into a fiasco. I will put this up for auction with a starting bid of $100 to lotsofcoffee. My proposition is; to make it fair for everyone the name will go to lotsofcoffee at $100 if the final bid does not exceed $150, after which the highest bidder wins it.

I am only trying to be fair to everyone, I need your support. Please let me know if this is fair. Thanks

lotsofcoffee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Right now, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, ca11!

It's your domain, and I respect your decision on this. I do think that what you have set out is what is fair, and I support your decision.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks lotsofcoffee. Seriously, this man is full of integrity and a pleasure to do business with.

As for public opinion. I will have to put this one on auction. To get this over quick as soon as possible, the terms are:

- Auction ends Sunday March 9, 2008 at 11:55 pm .
- Starting bid is at $100 for lotsofcoffee.
- Incremental bids are at $10.
- lotsofcoffee will win this auction at $100 if the final auction price does not exceed $150.
- Bids attributed to the first one to post here. I will NOT dispute PM vs forum post timing. So bid here please.
- BIN at $300.

If anyone thinks this is unfair please speak up. Otherwise let this auction begin. Good luck.

Last edited:

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess my question is...Why make it a $100 start? If lotsofcoffee is going to win it if it doesn't reach $150...Shouldn't the start be $150 as a $130 offer would be wasted by your guidelines.
I have no issue with anyone running the auction for their name how they want...this is just a little confusing...but then again I am old...:)

Good Luck with your sale..

- lotsofcoffee will win this auction at $100 if the final auction price does not exceed $150.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Is the auction still happening? I am confused.

Link if it's not happening on this thread?

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I guess my question is...Why make it a $100 start? If lotsofcoffee is going to win it if it doesn't reach $150...Shouldn't the start be $150 as a $130 offer would be wasted by your guidelines.
I have no issue with anyone running the auction for their name how they want...this is just a little confusing...but then again I am old...:)

Good Luck with your sale..

Well, it isnt so much of a scientific method lol. But given the fact that lotsofcoffee has been a good sport in letting others who are also interested in this name take part, it only makes sense that he takes the lead. In essence, the summary of this strategy is; if no one values the domain as higher than $150 (arbitrary figure of 50%) then I will give lotsofcoffee the runner up benefit of the doubt and take $100 from him for the name. I do feel horrible to do it this way, and I had consulted him prior because of the demand for it. My capitalist nature jumped in, but seriously all props goes to lotsofcoffee.

Is the auction still happening? I am confused.

Link if it's not happening on this thread?

Yes the auction started today and will end tomorrow Sunday just before midnight.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Excuse me, but I have NOT dealt with you, and I have NOT been informed that the purchase is done on your behalf. I have PMs stating explicitly that the purchase is done for him.

You might want to ask a better question. How in the world would you possibly be so clever to pay someone a commission before seeing to the fulfillment of the deal.

You want the name, you buy it at BIN. You have to understand, this is the first time I hear of you in this whole mess. This is proposterous! Can some mod clarify this disastrous headache that 16 year old has caused as all!!

bdjuf, with all due respect, you should have known better than to force me to sell you a name when clearly the person puchasing it was 9MM claiming that since he can only wire money next week after he receives payment and since I stuck to the fact of only accepting paypal or emt, he said he would use a friends paypal. You would have been smarter to follow on this deal carefully, that 9MM kid has some issues!

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think it's in ca11's interest to NOT sell the domain to someone who recently participated in illegal activities.

ca11, is the domain still under your possession? I want to be sure before bidding.

Thank you.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is so strange!! This kid is in serious trouble if he hacked my email. I did many transfers yesterday and could possibly have overlooked this one though I doubt it. In any case, if I did, please accept my apology, I am retaining the name. I simply have NO intention of being involved in an obvious criminal case for the simple fact that I trade domain names. Otherwise if this hacker has reach into emails then it worries me. Anyone know anything of the sort...please tell us.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it's in ca11's interest to NOT sell the domain to someone who recently participated in illegal activities.

ca11, is the domain still under your possession? I want to be sure before bidding.

Thank you.

Yes I just regained possession. I refunded the payment this morning but had no clue the domain transferred, again I cannot be so sure if I had done it but I was so skeptical of this guy since he started pushing me to receive a wire (for $100!!!!). I reinitiated the transfer back to my domain and I feel sorry for the buyer who paid him as a middleman. Seriously though guys, I wish to have NOTHING with criminals, I detest them and will not even acknowledge a million dollars from them.

Heres the vote. If we get three votes to sell to the second name on the list then I will sell it @120 (20 extra for 2 years extension).

I vote yes. two more.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ca11, I don't care too much, it's just a LLL.ca
I understand you don't want to deal with 9MM, neither do I at this point...
but you should have honored your 100$ BIN regardless of who it was (people were waiting in line to buy it at your posted BIN price)

the domain is in my Enom panel now, do you see it in yours or what?

bdjuf, we will hold a vote on this. I proposed the auction method because of the large interest. In any case, please confirm if you have spent renewal fee, of which I will send you 10 of the final price for your loss in that area and another 10 for me to receive it back. The new owner will have two full years of renewal.

let's at least get this domain out of my Enom Account first
login into your account to check if it's still there

I requested the transfer and paid the fee. Hopefully it will get there soon. Does this guy hack or something, Im curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators