Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld KKO .ca $100

Status
Not open for further replies.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you mean

Question: Since the domain went to you, and I requested it back to me, isnt there a waiting period now... How long is it

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I already received confirmation from cira that the transaction got confirmed. I am assuming there will be a month delay since the sending registrar (enom) has only acquired it recently and the receiving registrar will need another month to receive it. These are the rules. Lets keep it as it is. I see you have good feedback, so I will trust you.

In that case, we might have to close this altogether. What a sickhead that 9MM is. Have you known him for longÉ

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No. PM me if you want.

Mods please close this thread, the deal is all off because of that two faced kid who talked his way through everything and anything for a quick buck. Sad.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your registrar account is independent of your cira account, you can add anyone's domain to your registrar account, but unless the database at cira is updated, ownership remains with the original registrant/registrar. BOTH sides need to confirm with cira before anything happens. If one side doesn't within the 7 day window, the action expires. Until then, the domain is blocked from other actions, unless you login to cira before then and actually click on Cancel or Decline.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I requested a transfer again back to my initial registrar, received the cira email, logged in, approved it, and received confirmation. My intuition tells me that since the new registrar (enom) has only had it for a day, whereas there is a period of a month before moving to another, we will just have to wait that out. Please confirm.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can keep moving it from registrar to registrar as often as you want... you still own the domain under your cira registrant id - that doesn't change. From what I've read in previous threads, the 30 day wait is on new registrations.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If that is the case, then winning a bid on a dropped name would not be considered a new registration since the domain has existed for a while. In all such cases, I was never able to move the domain until the month period was over. Though, I could always place the order which would be accepted, yet only fulfilled when the wait period is over. That is how I view it, though I could be off of course.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When something is dropped during the tbr session, it is deleted from the registry. In essence, when people backorder a ca, it's a new registration, grabbed just seconds after it is deleted. The registration date will show the date the drop took place.

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You are right in this instance. Would you suppose though that the one month period is standard for every new move to a registrar and not only upon a new registration? How else would you expect the stall in getting back kko.ca when it was moved yesterday to enom and today requested transfer AND accept to 10dollar but does not seem to move yet.

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've asked namespro about this before and they assured me its only on new registrations not transfers. Hope that helps

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In that case, bdjuf, can you confirm the cira request if you have received one please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom