Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Klickerz November Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

namemaster

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got Klickerz November payment on 18-Jan. Thanks.

Yes, I had delay with October payment. However, it was totally my fault.
I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you, phineasphog. Thank you, Klickerz.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No november for me . It is small amount but it is still money . PM sent .

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No November for me. No October either.

The wire we attempted to send was returned. A wire to the new account you provided should have been processed by now but I will look into it. The payment people have been slower than is acceptable and I apologize for that. You will get your funds in full.

pm replied.

Hello ;

Today is 22 jan. And i'm not recieved december payment.

i sent pm but not answered!

waiting your reply!

December's not due yet.

welcome to losers' club.

Still don't know who your are, "Bond". I can't very well track anything down for you if all you're doing is posting that you haven't been paid but won't say your account name. I'd like to help buts its rather a predicament.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The wire we attempted to send was returned. A wire to the new account you provided should have been processed by now but I will look into it. The payment people have been slower than is acceptable and I apologize for that. You will get your funds in full.

You should have mentioned Skenzo left off important info in the wire. Something they didn't do in any of the previous wires and this is why it was returned. I haven't heard a good reason why I'm still not paid after giving you a different bank account over a week ago.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should have mentioned Skenzo left off important info in the wire. Something they didn't do in any of the previous wires and this is why it was returned. I haven't heard a good reason why I'm still not paid after giving you a different bank account over a week ago.

I went over that with you. They told that when they initiated the wire they sent it in its entirety. It wasn't missing any info at that stage. It was only later when I was corresponding with them about the issue that they sent me an email with the last line or so cut off.

Anyway, the past issue should be water under the bridge in a few minutes. I've been informed that the second round of waiting payments was made. Again I apologize that these didnt go off several days ago. It simply takes longer than I feel it should but then again there are probably some good reasons for it.

As for the future I intend to take over payment procesing personally very soon. I think it'd likely save a lot of time and a lot of stress if I did so. It wont be next month nor likely the month after but perhaps come April I'll have the essential infrastructure in place.

BTW: Some people think that Klickerz is a good place to try to scam. Note to all scammers: You're SOL.

DomainDealer

Professional Dealer
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Received payment ! :smilewinkgrin:

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suggest everyone prepare their passport , Government ID , driver licensed or any other documentary with offical certified . You will be required to send it to klickerz by snail to receive futher payment .
Klickerz is going too far from both their right and their terms. Almost all parking domain program , include google and Y! , never ask their customers to send their ID to get payment.
Someone else in this post is right , if Fin doesnt recognize you , then you will be in ignore list .

I suggest everyone prepare their passport , Government ID , driver licensed or any other documentary with offical certified . You will be required to send it to klickerz by snail to receive futher payment .
Klickerz is going too far from both their right and their terms. Almost all parking domain program , include google and Y! , never ask their customers to send their ID to get payment.
Someone else in this post is right , if Fin doesnt recognize you , then you will be in ignore list .

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Not "everyone". Just those who are sending suspicious traffic. Most companies would close those accounts without a second thought but I'm willing to give some the benefit of the doubt provided they at least prove to me they didn't signup using false information. If you can't do that then why should I take your word that the traffic is genuine?

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who should I talk to at Skenzo about being paid. I'm getting nowhere with you.

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who should I talk to at Skenzo about being paid. I'm getting nowhere with you.

Greg, I'm finally fed up with your tone and attitude. I've done everything possible to get your funds to you. We sent a wire to the account info that YOU provided and it was returned by your bank. Are you giving them the same ration of s--- you're trying to hand me? In the past you screamed like a baby because we sent you a paypal and for whatever reason paypal decided to freeze your account (or so you said). It was like "Damn you guys for paying me." Did I ever once ask you why if you had such problems with paypal wtf did you give me a paypal address to begin with???

A wire to the second account should have been recieved by now. I was informed by Skenzo 2-3 days ago that it was sent and beyond that I have no further information to provide at this time. Maybe this one bounced too. That wouldn't be unusual at this point. As far as getting in touch with someone there hell man, you obviously know how to use the internet. I'm surprised you havn't done it already.

Now maybe I shouldn't say this to a client in public but since you've decided to air your private business in public and use this space to berate me personally I'm gonna: "Take a flying leap, my friend". I don't need nor longer want your business. I sometimes put up with a lot more crap from people than I should because I genuinely want to help them out and at the same time help the industry. But you really crossed the line a while ago and the sad thing is you probably don't even get it. You WILL be paid for the traffic you provided, in full, if I have to write a check from my own account, fly to Texas, and hand it to you personally. And thats the end of it.

Best of luck to you.

muratozcirpici

Wezp.Com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i sent pm but not replied!

And i'm not sent copy. because fedex wants 100$. it's big money for me. i want to my money in my klickerz account. But my pm is not replied! Not sendin payments!

I don't remember any section about these rule in agreement while i am registering Klickerz.

Klickerz Not Paying! Don't use !

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators