Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Klickerz November Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fedex ask me around $90 for sending a minimum package from here to American , and my November earning only $98 . Who will pay for Fedex fees ?
Fin , I have two questions for you .
1, How can you find out my traffic is suspicious or not from my documentary ? I personally think it is the job of your script .
2, Why dont you accept I scan and send my documentary by email but require Fedex which is expensive and slow . If you need to certify I am a real person , both way work .
Regards .

Domain summit 2024

Terminator

RR Media
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got took for thousands of dollars by one provider, who thought my traffic was suspicious, and refuses to provide detailed stats or answer questions, I was able to prove I was in another state when these suspicious clicks occurred and he's still keeping my money.

You guys are being treated like Gold here and he's making every effort to pay you, I wish I had your problem!.

Does anyone know someone at Overture who can assist me in getting my money?

muratozcirpici

Wezp.Com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fedex ask me around $90 for sending a minimum package from here to American , and my November earning only $98 . Who will pay for Fedex fees ?
1, How can you find out my traffic is suspicious or not from my documentary ? I personally think it is the job of your script .
2, Why dont you accept I scan and send my documentary by email but require Fedex which is expensive and slow . If you need to certify I am a real person , both way work .
Regards .

nice questions!. i'm waiting fin's answer!

Example i'm Verified Dnf Member. I sent my Identify DnForum Admin. And I'm real person. But fin not understand! or don't want understanding. and not paying...

(Please click Verified Dnf Member icon, Right on the Avatar.)

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Regards .

Scripts only go so far. A qualified human can tell at a glance based on years of life experience when somethings not right.

Scans are too easy to forge. A hardcopy could be cleverly forged too but at least its a document in hand. Fedex is neccesary only if you feel it needs to reach me immediately. Postal service should get it to me within a reasonable time and w/o an extraordinary expense.

One quick addition: if you have a good rep among peers, people that I might recognize and that would vouch for you then that could be an additional consideration. I didnt implement this policy in order to rob anyone of their rightful earnings nor was it based on the size of the earnings in question. It would likely be far easier to simply pay small amounts like yours, at least in the short run, but its a bad precedent. So no matter if the amount is $100 or $100k CF DOES NOT GET PAID. Not saying this is you, Dr Nump, just that this is the policy. Klickerz is not a good place to use to rip off advertisers. EVERYONE suffers an account of it. It has to end.

nice questions!. i'm waiting fin's answer!

Example i'm Verified Dnf Member. I sent my Identify DnForum Admin. And I'm real person. But fin not understand! or don't want understanding. and not paying...

(Please click Verified Dnf Member icon, Right on the Avatar.)

I'm sorry if I'm confused. Didn't I already get your docs or am I thinking of someone else???? There were 2 that I just got from Turkey but I dont have them with me. If yours was one of them then you should have been informed that your payment is being proccesed and should be rcvd within a few days.

Same old story for me, nothing.

So the second attempt to wire funds, this time to another account, bounced. Since we're both here at the Domainfest and as we discussed yesterday I will hand you a check today and have Skenzo wire your funds to me directly from here on out.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So the second attempt to wire funds, this time to another account, bounced. Since we're both here at the Domainfest and as we discussed yesterday I will hand you a check today and have Skenzo wire your funds to me directly from here on out.

Fin stroked me a check here at the show. I happy for now as long as the check doesn't bounce. :yes:

jimbaggs

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I happy for now as long as the check doesn't bounce. :yes:

Now how did I know you were going to say that? LOL

I'm just glad to finally see you get your $ and I really am sorry for whatever mixups on our side contributed to its delay. As for the upcoming month(s) I'm going to mail you a check directly and hopefully they wont close up the post office in your town the day before it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators