• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Knfu.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudi

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
583
Reaction score
0
Dear DNF members,
I just bought this domain at Ebay , I would like your honest opinion in appraising this, if I sold it know or later...Thanks in advance..
Mudi ;)
 
I see "Kung Fu" ...it's a nice 4 letter .com, very memorable.. and I would say low $xxx to a motivated buyer
 
thanks Focus, that the word I saw in it to... keep them coming, they are greatly appreciated! I am new at this so just trying to learn! :)
 
Same here High XX lowXXX but that is going to be hard to find here :(

Cheers
 
High xx, seems a nice four-letter .com :)
 
Thanks a lot everyone, therefore I should hold it for sometime that will make the value worth more .. Correct?!
 
Thanks a lot everyone, therefore I should hold it for sometime that will make the value worth more .. Correct?!

YEAH!
 
Thanks a lot everyone, therefore I should hold it for sometime that will make the value worth more .. Correct?!


Bro, develop an informational site all about kung-fu (good subject) with useful links and information and monetize it using google adsense or yahoo publisher, set up links on other related websites in exchange for links on yours and submit the site to all the major search engines to increase traffic..get a logo, mailing list, forum, etc...then you will have something worth ALOT of money that produces revenue for you and you could sell for thousands of dollars or more.
Good luck! :ok:
Chris
 
waiting - good
developing and waiting (per Focus idea) - better

muris
beat.mobi ssm.mobi blackjackonline.mobi
 
Bro, develop an informational site all about kung-fu (good subject) with useful links and information and monetize it using google adsense or yahoo publisher, set up links on other related websites in exchange for links on yours and submit the site to all the major search engines to increase traffic..get a logo, mailing list, forum, etc...then you will have something worth ALOT of money that produces revenue for you and you could sell for thousands of dollars or more.
Good luck! :ok:
Chris

Thanks a lot man for the suggestion, now I am gonna do that, thanks for pointing me to the right direction!
 
let me know if you need anything.. :smile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom