• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed KRT.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kventures

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
1
...
 
Last edited:
btw may go 5K-6K at Sedo. You never know...
 
1 medium quality letter, 2 high-quality letters, but not too many meanings or existing uses. I'd say $5,000.
 
although krt may not have the supreme letters, this combo does roll off the tounge well.. and for the end user they will certainly appreciate that.

wholesale/reseller 5k +
end-user no less than 10k
 
6-10k imo

I like the "K" esp. in the front, could stand for "KIDS"..which is huge..
Google brings back 4.6 million results on "KRT" and right off the bat I see lots of potential end-users..I really like this domain. "RT" also could signify alot of very useful meanings...this is a very solid 3 letter, surely a *7* on a scale of 1-10 imo

They would probably love to buy it...lol

http://www.k-r-t.com/
 
i would say about $5 000 for reseller and $10 000 or more for end user
 
$5k ish reseller
Pred
 
KaRaTe chop! :lever: (couldn't find the avatar)

I like it! $5-$10k
 
KRT Knights of the Round Table (Diablo gaming guild)
KRT Keratin
KRT Knight Ridder/Tribune
KRT Khartoum, Sudan - Civil (Airport Code)
KRT Knight Ridder Tribune ****
KRT Khmer Rouge Tribunal ***
KRT Kranzco Realty Trust ***
KRT Khmer Rouge Trial ***
KRT Kindergarten Readiness Test ***
KRT Keigai-rengyo-to **
KRT keypad reaction time **
KRT Krebs-Ringer-Tris **
KRT Kievskaya Rus TV **
KRT Kanoo Rapid Transit **
KRT Kart Racing Technologies **
KRT Keystone Resort Transportation **
KRT Kennedy Road Tabernacle *
KRT Kensington Resources TSX *
KRT Keystone Resort *
KRT Korean Register *
KRT Kidney Replacement Therapy *
KRT Komite Regulasi Telekomunikasi *
KRT Kangaroo Rat Tipton *
KRT Kangaroo Rats of Tipton *
KRT Kenyon Robert Typography *
 
I have sold KNU.com for 6k few months ago..
I think around 5-6k for this domain to reseller!
Good luck!
 
Knights (of the) Round Table :fencing:
Great!
 
You can also find some prospective buyers thru google...search for:

inurl:krt

Good Luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom