Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal ktd.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't understand how all these people are stealing LLL domains lately..like I said before smurfy..pick a different name than [Chris/I] next time biotch! Why not something like "Ronaldo" or "Jimbo" I mean seriously, be creative at least..

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol

I think he stole the name personally...he acted very suspect over the whole issue...that's not how an innocent person acts in a situation like this one...

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't speculate anything but I believe everyone has a clear picture on this case.

Focus - next time don't tell him your real name - make something up...except Chris and John

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so funny...I heard he was selling it for some guy named John :pound:

sitebuyer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No foot dragging on my end Acroplex. Escrow.com and I are talking daily. All parties will have to chill while we resolve the issue.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Have you filed a police report yet? Or are you simply trying to recoup the Escrow funds at the cost of returning the domain to the hijacker?

The thief is still using the old admin email through which he gained access to to the account and sends emails impersonating the real owner.

sitebuyer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No and no.

I'm aware of what the thief is doing.

BinderGang

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Give sitebuyer a break. He's doing everything he needs to be doing.

The man almost gave a substantial amount of money to a thief. He's doing what he can. He's just as much of a victim as the person who actually owns the name.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Give sitebuyer a break. He's doing everything he needs to be doing.

The man almost gave a substantial amount of money to a thief. He's doing what he can. He's just as much of a victim as the person who actually owns the name.

I didn't say he's not a victim. All I am saying is that he's looking after #1 - and that too, is understandable but in a situation like this, not the best way to tackle a thief.

Do you plan to file a police report, sitebuyer? It's now been a week since the domain was hijacked.

sitebuyer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All I am saying is that he's looking after #1

Acroplex, you're killing me here.

Bottomline, you don't know what I'm doing, nor do you know what Escrow.com is doing. So, take it easy on the assumptions.

Beyond that, I am in no way obligated to justify my action or inaction to you. I'm beholden to two parties - the original owner of the domain and Escrow.com. You're neither of them.

If you happen to have anything helpful to say (rather than accusatory remarks and questions) feel free to pm me.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Without Acroplex sitebuyer the community and yourself would have had no clue what the hell was going on. "your not obligated' you are obligated to justify anything you do regarding the matter to this forum and it's 44,000 members.

What your obligated to do = what you are doing, what you have done and what you plan to do.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
No problem, sitebuyer. I hope you untangle this mess. We will anxiously await the end result.

In the meantime I provide my time, knowledge and assistance to the legitimate owner. If you want to be part of a coordinated effort, let me know. I volunteer my time, so some appreciation won't go amiss.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
No ownership changes thus far.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now it's time for some enthusiastic soul to write a step-by-step guide on how to avoid these bullshit sellers. :eek:k:

sitebuyer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you are obligated to justify anything you do regarding the matter to this forum and it's 44,000 members.

If you feel like I'm obligated to justify my actions to the 44k members, are you going to send an announcement to them with these justifications? Can I send an advertisment with it? ;)

As for progress in the return of the domain, it's a slower process than you might think...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Seems that we have a happy ending :D

sitebuyer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Indeed, we just may - I returned the domain to the original owner yesterday. Though, I'm still waiting to have my funds returned from Escrow.com ;).

As far as police reports go, Escrow advised me that it would probably be more effective to have the owner file the report, since he was the one the domain was stolen from. Still looking at how best to go about this.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Indeed, we just may - I returned the domain to the original owner yesterday. Though, I'm still waiting to have my funds returned from Escrow.com ;).

As far as police reports go, Escrow advised me that it would probably be more effective to have the owner file the report, since he was the one the domain was stolen from. Still looking at how best to go about this.

That makes sense I mean theif didnt steal anything from you nor does he have your money, what would you charge him with ?

It was nice of you to give the name back before the funds were returned, very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom