Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

L-L-L.com Available List, 10100 registered 7476 Available 218 premium left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If anything was a "no brainer," we'd all be fabulously wealthy.

Problem is, all this domain stuff is dependent on ad spending, and that is notoriously fickle. Should the world economy slide into recession this year or next, one of the first things to get cut will be advertisements. Last time that happened, in 2000-2003, domains fell 70%-90+% in price.

So don't be so fast to count your chicks before they're hatched.....

everything needs to be thought through. i have looked at the many fors & the so fews against. i have made my mistakes in 8 years of domaining on and off, but......
there are so many pluses to these domains.
also your argument is mainly based on parking, these aren't traffic or parking domains.
as long as there are lots of endusers using these sets of letters/acronyms, across the world, which there is, there are businesses ready to buy them.
if you haven't seen the list of developed L-L-L.com's, pm me and i will direct you there.
this is osmething i have looked at for years and been regging on and off for a long time.
i expect to and will renew these as long as i need to.
i have already flipped one for $1500
everything dropping is getting snapped in the high xx - low xxx range, so there seems there may even be a reseller market which is something i never really thought about. its endsuers im targetting and approaching.

theres still good ones.
i just regged these:

t-z-k.com
v-d-z.com
v-b-z.com
v-f-z.com
z-m-v.com
z-b-v.com

all have many potential endusers. thats not including businesses thats strat up evrday with an acronym & need a short accurate .com

the 'no brainer' comment was an off the cuff comment, but if you think i dont think through thiungs very thoroughly, you'd be surprised, been around too long :smilewinkgrin:

Domain Summit 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
... one of the first things to get cut will be advertisements.
What is the source of this information?

Historically, successful companies do not slash advertising budgets during recession or bad times.

Advertising budgets and domain names in this equation need to be kept separated.

One is a necessity (advertising) to survive the bumps and rough times and the other (domain names) may be viewed as an extravagance. A company with an existing web presence would be less inclined to "buy up" or change their domain name to a two or three character.

Six figure and seven figure sales would perhaps slow down dramatically but decent names at decent prices would still sell.

BuyandSwap

Public Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
New 26th October 2007 2nd scan l-l-l.com available list updated on bluebecker.com

Available: 1032 Registered: 16544

356 domains were taken since last update on the 26th October 1st scan.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually going too quick. Was hoping for a 48 hour wind down so could pick over remains.
Now everything i try i nailed. Got a few nice ones though, for endusers.

This is meltdown central :eek:

Anyone want to predict a time they're nailed forever??? :eek:

BuyandSwap

Public Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
right im back and son is a sleep bluebecker.com scan on its way.

someone post after this post thanks.

BuyandSwap

Public Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
New 26th October 2007 3rd scan l-l-l.com available list updated on bluebecker.com

Available: 598 Registered: 16978

434 domains were taken since last update on the 26th October 2nd scan.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Problem is, all this domain stuff is dependent on ad spending, and that is notoriously fickle. Should the world economy slide into recession this year or next, one of the first things to get cut will be advertisements. Last time that happened, in 2000-2003, domains fell 70%-90+% in price.

Interesting, but consider...

Ad spending online is growing while in other areas it is falling or stagnant. Even if total ad spending fell, online ad spending will probably continue to rise or hold. Growth projections for online ad spending are tremendous and nowhere near the top yet.

In 2000-2003, companies didn't understand how to make money online like they do now, and most people didn't know the power of a type in or quality domain.

There are way more people online now than 2000-2003, and more still coming. Broadband is increasing the usefulness and power of online activities.

Let's face it, the internet isn't going away and is still growing. It's use is increasing for work, play, entertainment and socializing. If you want to be in the game you need a domain for your site.

This isn't just an argument for L-L-L, but domains in general.

ok, since it's under 600 left I took two more.

Z-C-M

V-G-X video game (something)

already starting to see some L-L-L wanted threads on forums, people trying to snap up the premium letters, or words mostly right now.

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hacked a script, quick and dirty but seems to work. On :

http://sxt.nl/

I post the availables. I do a scan every 6 minutes
At the bottom if the page is the total number of availables (568 at this moment)

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
564 left

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
543 left and I guess they will all be worth more than regfee within a short period of time

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thought they'd all be nailed by now?
way it was looking last night :approve:

any predictions? in hours? :smilewinkgrin:

BuyandSwap

Public Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
New 27th October 2007 l-l-l.com available list updated on bluebecker.com

Available: 549 Registered: 17027

49 domains were taken since last update on the 26th October 3rd scan.

opps im slow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators