• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed L0yd.com Lnll

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

todd69101

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
0
Please appraise these..Thanks

All of these have a zero instead of the letter o

HAR0LD.NET
R0DNEY.COM
R0NALD.ORG
T0DD.NET
R0BERT.INFO
 
I can not see much value on non-.com l33t domains, unless it does strong like r00t, n00b, etc.

For these names you listed, resell value $0 - regfee, end user price? no one knows, but I would say very limited.

I have bl0gger.com and l0ttery.com, both got traffic and decent click rate.

So you'd better park and have a look if they bring typein traffic and revenue.

Good Luck.
 
Please appraise these..Thanks

All of these have a zero instead of the letter o

HAR0LD.NET
R0DNEY.COM
R0NALD.ORG
T0DD.NET
R0BERT.INFO

I dont see any value, even if they were dotcoms, unless for novelty sake you might find a buyer for a low price, i let a few expire that i coudnt sell with good key words, the reg fees are hard to recoup for these names, I let b0dy.com petsh0p.com f0rsaleby0wner.com and a few others with no buyers at 100.00 dollars
hope i am wrong good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom