• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed L8R.com...plus a few others..

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

al4a

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
L8R.Com was recently purchased from a good friend so, I am exicited about this one. (My teenagers thought it was cool!) :cheeky:

ListingStation.Com -- Would make a great Ebay Drop-Off station name.

SellingPort.Com -- Again maybe another Ebay Drop-Station?

I am sure the last two would have a higher value if they were developed.

As usual...Thanks in Advance.

AL
 
LNL.com has got a value of low $xxx as of today's domain market.

I liked the domain very much...
 
google search results: 1.36 Million
L8r can be equivalent to Later.
My guess: Low $$$-Mid $$$
 
L8R is worth more than the standard LNL because of the meaning. It's a very popular IM slang term or abbreviation. Still hard to determine if a teenage market will pay much for this domain. I think it has alot of development potention but it might be tricky to sell.

x,xxx minimum.
 
It is also equivalant to 'Letter'
 
Excellent 3 character name. I predict that these sorts of names will increase in popularity as time progresses as this sort of slang permeates further into everyday life. Already commonplace in instant messaging but also very popular in mobile text messaging here in the UK. A great catch this one- mid $xxx to a reseller, but as already mentioned the real value is in developing this one.

I regg'ed a few similar .eu's in the landrush myself, like pl8 and k8e etc
 
mid to high $xxx for L8R.
 
I'd pay $300 for it. It is fun, but don't really understand what can you use it for.
 
You should be able to get low xxxx for this one. I agree, it's humorous :-)
 
Low To Mid xxx, Nice Name

Kind Regards, JMD
 
I was offered X,XXX for the domain...but I have yet to closed the deal. They are waiting on me to send the invoice. Just not sure if I am selling to quick?? The offer was an "end user offer"! I am sure that it will continue to grow in value like everything else.

Thanks for all of the feedback!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom