• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed lahomes.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting thread!!! I've thoroughly enjoyed the entertainment/posts. All I can say is, I wish I had this name! Nice pickup! You heard from quite a few exclusive and sr members, I would trust the majority appraisals here over any newbie(like myself).

I would appraise about the same as Nameyourself:
Re: lahomes.com Realistic Price: Low xx,xxx

However, I'm in sales and if you are a good negotiator, then you can make yourself a few extra zeros on this deal!!

good luck

just my two cents.

Nolz91
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom