Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Large network - phpbbstyles.com, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for backing me up. It's a shame how a seller doesn't know the obvious answer to some of these things like why shouldn't the seller know about the commission etc. Now this guy left me negative feedback and I did nothing out of the ordinary. I even said i would buy the network for myself(which i really would) or he could keep the extra 3k just to get this over with. He said no to each. I was the first one to buy at 25k and the reason why he doesn't want to sell is because i tacked on some commission? LoL

Also couldn't this guy could have answered this before the escrow started? A total waste of my time because now i gotta call escrow and get the $ back and now i'm waiting for the seller to reimburse the escrow fees including any paypal fees or bankwire fees charged on that escrow.com fee.

manish

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeff when dealing with such amounts shouldn't you be clear from the minute one that you are just an agent and not the buyer. I see no problem disclosing this to the seller since he hasn't mentioned "brokers excuse". Just my personal thoughts. Not doubting your integrity and honesty.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
manish said:
Jeff when dealing with such amounts shouldn't you be clear from the minute one that you are just an agent and not the buyer. I see no problem disclosing this to the seller since he hasn't mentioned "brokers excuse". Just my personal thoughts. Not doubting your integrity and honesty.
i said i wasn't the buyer.... i was pretty much the broker

CyberAlien

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But from first conversation you were acting like buyer, not broker. And you refered to your client as "partner", not "client". So everything was discussed as if I'm selling it to you and your partner, not as if I'm selling to someone I have no information about thru you.

If I knew from the start that you are brokering, not buying then I wouldn't have dealt with you at all because I want to know who exactly will own my network after sale. And some mysterious guy from Pakistan doesn't add any confidense.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CyberAlien said:
But from first conversation you were acting like buyer, not broker. And you refered to your client as "partner", not "client". So everything was discussed as if I'm selling it to you and your partner, not as if I'm selling to someone I have no information about thru you.

If I knew from the start that you are brokering, not buying then I wouldn't have dealt with you at all because I want to know who exactly will own my network after sale. And some mysterious guy from Pakistan doesn't add any confidense.
alright maybe there was a communication barrier. Can we start this over? I can give you many usernames on DNForum i have done business with.

I can either by it for myself or i can act as a broker. Lets have a truce? Escrow is fine. lets start off fresh.

EDIT:

Cyberalien i have sent you a PM. I really want to work with you with a truce. I will be the buyer and send the wire myself via escrow

thomor25

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can back jeff up as well he is a well respected member here and at wht. I have sold sites to him before and he either buys them or he brokers them. There is nothing wrong with doing this. Jeff is a stand up guy and he will not scam you or ripp you off. I have brokered sites before as well and typically not all the money is sent at first ususally all the files are transferred and then at the last payment the domains but it depends on the actual property being sold. If jeff offered you that much take it as you will get your money fast and prompt. Remember when dealing with a bank or institution they work by business days and it may take a little bit to get your money short of someone just handing you cash.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alright one last shot at this to get rid of my scammer position:
Here is what i suggested to DCG> He is away right now.

I said i would pay him a fee + $1000 to temporarily hold onto while escrow.com does the transaction. If it fails he keeps the $1000 as well as the fee which he gets anyway.

So i'm not looking to throw out $1000 and escrow won't hand anyone anything til everything is approved.

On completion of sale both side's negative feedback gets removed

Thanks guys for your help. Many people here support me whom i have done past transactions with. These ppl know that i'm professional to work with. I am a responsible buyer and seller. Ask these guys. they can vouch for me.

CyberAlien

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, network is no longer available for sale.

Hovewer, I'll remove that negative rating because now I see that it was all communication misunderstanding. That is if I'll find how to remove rating because I can't find option for it. Anyone knows how to do it?

Zion

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think only admins can.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CyberAlien said:
Sorry, network is no longer available for sale.

Hovewer, I'll remove that negative rating because now I see that it was all communication misunderstanding. That is if I'll find how to remove rating because I can't find option for it. Anyone knows how to do it?
This guy is a cheat as he just sent me a PM saying he's selling it someone else although he just said "Network is no longer for sale" LOL

This guy was a total waste of time

At this point I am stunned that he canceled the transaction because he thought it was fishy to tack on commission. In your post Cyberalien above you described myself as a fraud saying i collect a commission. That is a definition of a domain broker. I was buying the network for someone else. I hope you learned a lesson from this.

Ah well i give up.

CyberAlien

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jeff said:
This guy is a cheat as he just sent me a PM saying he's selling it someone else although he just said "Network is no longer for sale" LOL
I suggest you re-read my post. I said its no longer available for sale, meaning I don't accept new offers, not meaning that it isn't being sold.

Jeff said:
In your post Cyberalien above you described myself as a fraud saying i collect a commission. That is a definition of a domain broker. I was buying the network for someone else.
Yep. And you stated that you are buying network for you and your partner, not brokering it. So you were trying to deceive me. I guess you didn't do it on purpose and just used wrong wording, but because of it I had completely different understanding of who I'm selling to.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alright anyway transaction has been successfully canceled.
I said i was buying it for him as a broker but think what you want. Just forget about it.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After further investigation and contacting the new owner template-help.com this is the outcome as suspected. (I'm not a fraud but someone undermined the sale and offered $5k more). Sorry cyberalien but i'm not gonna let you call me a scammer and let you get out of it this easily and ruin my reputation here.

This is also my last post in the thread. This basically sums it all up ;-).

Hello Jeff

Thanks for that. I purchased it for 30K since forced the seller to
cancel the 25K deal :).

I'm not going to sell some stuff right away - will test the performance
first. But we might sell some stuff individually later. I've added you
to my list and will let you know when it's going to be.

--
Best regards,
Signature Removed

CyberAlien

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, he did offer higher price, but I started canceling deal with you before that because of reasons that I posted before (I thought you were going to scam someone - ether me or your partner, but I was wrong and you appeared to be a broker). His offer gave me one more reason to cancel deal.

And if you read my lasts posts you'll see that I'm not calling you scammer anymore because we both agreed that it was one big misunderstanding.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cyberalien i'm done with you. Everyone sided with me as it was obvious from step 1 that I was a broker. You called me a scammer and didn't stop the deal til we were in escrow. (you could have stopped it before escrow). Don't make up excuses thanks.

I even said afterwards that i could buy myself instead of acting as the broker as i really posted SOLD first but you were just after the highest offer and called me a scammer. Let this be a lesson to be learned by you and also a warning for potential people that do business with you.

CyberAlien

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are done with me then why are you continuing to post?

How many times should I repeat this? Calling your client a "partner", not a "client" is not making abvious that you are a broker. Words "partner" and "client" have completely different meaning, so when you are buying for you and your partner it means you are buying for yourself, but if you are buying for client then... well... you are buying for client. And you used word "partner". So I had completely different understanding of who I'm selling to. And since I've never been dealing with brokers before (except for two cases when buyer stated that he is broker in initial pm/email and I immediately declined offers because I want to deal only with real buyers) I'm not used to this kind of sales so I didn't figure out myself that you are not actual buyer.

And I don't care if anyone is siding with you or with me. None of them have any actual information about deal so they ether base their opinion on previous deals with you or because you post a lot on this forum so you are well known. And I wouldn't care anyway because as I posted in sale post (the one that you asked me to remove, so its removed) - I'm selling all of my websites so I won't be making any deals here anyway.

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the great sale Cyber Alien, the owner deserved that.

Keyboard Cowboy

Positioning / Publishing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was just reading up on this thread as well. Too bad you guys didn't figure it out. Great site, though, phpbbstyles.com... great site...

linkreach

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why are you bumping a post almost two months old over and done with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators