Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Lawyer site logo needed $100 contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My "hangup" wasn't about your quality rant but whatever. So professional DNF has turned out to be. I'm done wasting my time here getting insulted over REQUESTORS BAD HABITS.

Domain summit 2024

chrisb72

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to make you happy so I gave the work to All-Drop. Thanks for submitting that great logo but Im looking for something a bit "more".

I once heard a saying that fits well in this situation,"Dont go away mad, just go away"

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you. That's all I wanted was for you to do the right and professional thing minus the insults, of course.

chrisb72

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And thats what I want, another broad trying to be my mother.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for submitting that great logo but Im looking for something a bit "more".

How's this?

lawyerzone2.JPG

chrisb72

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
About the same as the last one. Sweet. lol

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, guys - rather than waste time with a spat, let's agree to disagree, and get on with the rest of our lives ....

truebluematador

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see why chris didn't choose our logos but he didn't have his site up at the time he posted this contest. A rating system and feedback on these boards would have been nice. I would say if he were looking for a web 2.0 type logo for $100 then that should have been stated.

Click below see what a web 2.0 logo looks like and what I am doing for another contest done in Adobe Illustrator.

Just Click here

DNBA

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He acquired my services to do a logo and install a script for him to manage his domain portfolio.

At first i did a logo for his logo contest
http://www.dnforum.com/f158/lawyer-site-logo-needed-100-contest-thread-311595.html

He states clearly that he gave me the winning bid.
http://alldrop.com/lawyerzone/lawyerzone_logo.gif

He then requested to make some changes to the logo and i told him my usual rate and we came to an agreement on a price.

I then made changes per his request.
http://alldrop.com/lawyerzone/lawyerzone.gif

He then looks at my site (http://alldrop.com) and likes my domain portfolio site. So he asks me if i can give him a setup like mine for a fee. I gave him my price and "again" he negotiate with me.

I did a professional job with designing a logo and creating a custom css script for the site. (he changed part of the logo on the site and made a few changes to the design after i did the install and made it look bad) http://domaintornado.com

He then realizes that i use an open source script for the site. He now claims that i scammed him and that the script is free and that he could of done it himself. I try to explain that open source is normal to use and that i was only charging to design a template.

so now he does a chargeback with paypal and doesn't want to pay me a dime.

I have other clients that ive have found on this site and have never had a problem with. Its guys like this that give DN Fourm a bad name.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Classy act. Did he do a chargeback for the script only or for the entire work?

DNBA

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hasnt paid the remaining balance. so basically he still has an outstanding invoice.

well looks as if paypal sided with me. hey chrisb72 why dont you keep the $200 you owe me and buy yourself some software and get some design classes. You obviously think you can do better then what other professionals can do.

i do wish you luck with your ventures and hope that one day you realize when you ask someone to do something for you and they do it, respect that. I guess being a PI you may have turned out paranoid and think that everyone is out to fool you or get you.

Relax bro. And to show that im a bigger man in this situation, you can use the logos i sent you. if you like ill email you the EPS files so you can start you new career as a graphic designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators