Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Legality of this strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainSearch

Level 4
Reaction score
Tha ad department wont give a hoot? why would they? anyone can register hundreds of domains and just point them, the ad department will need to be sold on why they need this name, not just because it is redirected, no seo at all. they have a website so they are not new lol.

Domain Summit 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

eeedc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Damm. Some scumbag just broke the rear widow of my SUV and stole my $250 (when new) bike.

At least the cops came by and took the report. They only came by since it was a car theft. Cops don't even come by here for just bike thefts; you have to go to the police station and file a report.

The cop was nice and will file a report, but I really don't expect them to do much work as they have to prioritize, and I doubt the scumbag, if caught will get any jail time unless he has done many other things.

At least the scumbag did not steal my SUV; I would have had to sell some domain names or other assets or God forbid borrow money.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

and no they did not fingerprint my SUV, even when it was obvious how the scumbag unlocked and opened the rear door after breaking the window, but I did not expect them to.

Aristo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
who looks in the yellow pages anymore???

BAM! $40 for him. lol

Zockloros

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

eeedc

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You seem quite angry.

A few "customers" or victims of any scam will become angry and one out of a hundred will spend countless hours traking you down for a measly $50.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A few "customers" or victims of any scam will become angry and one out of a hundred will spend countless hours traking you down for a measly $50.

and when it becomes clear that there are hundreds more victims, it becomes something else entirely. That's the point I've been making all along.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You seem quite angry.
What you describe as being petty, as in petty crime or petty larceny, goes beyond local jurisdictions.

Seriously, if I were you I would look up the definition of wire fraud. And if someone was to send you a check or money order, look up the definition of Mail Fraud.

Angry? Not in the least.

I marvel at the depths someone would go to justify such a stupid scheme, sham, and scam.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

I would also like the mods to move this out of legal since it really has nothing what so ever to do with domain legal issues that we typically deal with.

Zockloros

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Good to know.

What you describe as being petty, as in petty crime or petty larceny, goes beyond local jurisdictions.

Seriously, if I were you I would look up the definition of wire fraud. And if someone was to send you a check or money order, look up the definition of Mail Fraud.

Angry? Not in the least.

I marvel at the depths someone would go to justify such a stupid scheme, sham, and scam.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

I would also like the mods to move this out of legal since it really has nothing what so ever to do with domain legal issues that we typically deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom