• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed legalmusikdownload.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HolySmoke

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Hi,
After reading appraisal comments about a similar name[but hyphanated] I got carried away [probably should be]and registered this.
I know it's a typo but musik is German for music and some folks may spell it with a "k".
I know it's silly but..............
 
regfee. musik is german for music but the word legal is not in german too so it doesnt make any sense.
 
If you still want to do a domain around this topic - register - musiclegally.com

It is available right now.
 
Hi,
Thanks for all the comments, I agree.
Blame the hot weather and the cold beer.
 
yea, reg fee. language mix spoils otherwise what is a good domain.
good luck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom