• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LesbianMillionaire.com vs GayMillionaire.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if that one went for 2k....this one shd go for ard 1,500 if someone wants it bad enuff
 
Try to sell it tot he person that baught gaymillionire.com
 
we all know guys get paid better than women...also there are ALOT more male millionaires than females.., I think if the other buyer of the other domain wanted it he would have regged this one... $xx
 
Thanks, I have followed your advice and picked GayBillionaire.com. You may want to pick LesbianBillionaire.com, if you like. I don't take that domain, since it was your suggestion and since I have GayBillionaire.com.

You may want to PM me to discuss this domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom