Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

less than $6.95?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
AMERICAR....any color you want...has to be in #XXXXXX format. Get your html color wheel out.

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Abbrams and HippyCHick:
You seem to be in the middle of a love quarrel.. nice to see you have made up..
Why not get continue this via ICQ or something? It's hard trying to follow this thread (where is my $6.95 enom reseller accont?) and watch you two exchange the likes of "no, didn't your email yet" messages.

I would 've said "get a room" but godforbid I would be sounding terribly sexist.

:)

abrams1117

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Abbrams and HippyCHick:
You seem to be in the middle of a love quarrel.. nice to see you have made up..
Why not get continue this via ICQ or something? It's hard trying to follow this thread (where is my $6.95 enom reseller accont?) and watch you two exchange the likes of "no, didn't your email yet" messages.
I would 've said "get a room" but godforbid I would be sounding terribly sexist.
-----------------------------------------
(where is my $6.95 enom reseller account?)

Have you tried eBay?

One just sold for $56.00, you won't (?) get it much cheaper through a forum member.
Why not make a new thread?
'If you don't ask, you won't get it'.

....I hope I don't get flamed for this, for some unknown reason, everytime I see your nic, I think of Star Wars....?¿

btw Whats 'sexist' about:'get a room'?

Oh, yeah, its past bed time....work tomorrow... good night all.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hourly rate rooms available .. short time only

:evil:

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by abrams1117
Abbrams and HippyCHick:
Have you tried eBay?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL!

I ll try Ebay only if you try to quote (it's a green botton to the right of the original post) instead of cutting and pasting.

Glad you continued the joke. This is indeed a funny thread :)

zoltan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by HippieChick

Nothing will take eNom down. They are more stable than any other registrar I know of.

You are right... their business model is unbelievable.

zoltan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
OK, so where is the end of this topic? :)

zoltan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Goh, you "no nuffin"... :)

zoltan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by goh

How you know that? :confused:

You said.... in your signature... :cool:

PrimeDNR

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dear

As I know eNom will charge its reseller for near $7,000 if they want to register it at $6.95. In this case, you will have to found a guy like to pay say $10,000 or more in order to get a lower rate.

I think if the price is below $7 that is no difference. You know for which domain, the Enom has to pay for $6 to the registry.

If the reseller do it at $6.95 then he is just working for eNom freely. Because no matter which matter he use, he get nothing (under $6.95).

If you really want a reseller, I would suggestion to pay out some reasonable dollars to the reseller who pay for a huge amount (this is their rewards right!).

The is no free lunch in the world!!:rolleyes:

We want to see a world of everyone in a Win-Win situation not Cut-throat competition. You as a sub-reseller gain from a low initial investment. He as a reseller recover some of his cost that is the rule of this game.

I hope I speak correctly!

If there is anything wrong, I am sorry!

Regards
PRimeDNR:cool:

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ya know, in a serious note, I think domain name reg should start going up in price at some point. Unless there is a majot malfunction in the entire domain reg economy, I predict a "bottom" at $6.95.=$6.65

Any thoughts?

PrimeDNR

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
IPaltas,

I agree with you that 6.95 can be equal to 6.65 . However, I think the registrar will then come out with increasing the processing charge say PDQ or Registryrocket, in this case. The reseller will lose because eNom gain anyway as she has recover all the cost from each sales unless you don't use any of her services.

You pay her by cheque to refill your accounts instead by Credit Card (save 3%)

You use your own merchant may be paypal.com and is lucky that your customers don't mind to use it. (you save 0.95 + 3%)

eNom will hold your accounts for 90 days. But common sense told us that it takes may be a month if the customers found that his/her credit was stolen or misused.

So I think the resellers will gain if the transactions is lower.

This is just my small opinion.! May be I am wrong!

Regards

PrimeDNR.

;)

S

stockman2000

I just read abrams117 post and totally agreed with what he said. There's no place that tells the straight truth about the whole online game. The closest vehicle to that are these types of message boards, but it takes many hours of browsing these boards to find all the necessary information.

However, newbies don't usually visit these types of forums, they would generally go to places such as msn, zdnet or even techtv.com. Those sites do a good job at giving basic information, but th writers aren't usually up-to-date on the newest services. Moreover, the economy has caused these companies to form exclusive alliances with other hosting & registration companies, therefore the new user will likely receive bias results.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by dotsofdomains
I've drawn the line at $8. I found a volume reseller with a real corporation and real customer service (powerpipe.com) and I am sticking with them rather than use someone's 15 y.o. nephew with trust fund monies enough to buy an eNom reseller account who sells at 7.50 or 6.95.

I don't own thousands of domains, so paying the extra buck to deal with a company likely to be around next week rather than a kid with coins is worth it to me.

:cool:

Powerpipe IS enom (reseller), my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators