• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Lille.us - [City in France]

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandherald.com

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
410
Reaction score
0
Lille - a city in France

Any thoughts on a value of Lille.us

Thanks
 
I'm not too fond of foreign city names with the .us extension. I suppose there may be some SEO value in it, but unless it's a major trading partner with the U.S., or a major tourist destination, I don't see it being worth much.
 
The question is how popular is Lille for US tourists?

Then you will know its value...
 
Thanks guys -

AS far as I know Lille is a popular city so lets see
how much traffic it gets
 
Im from the US and ive never heard of it. Regfee-$xx
 
Thanks Nr -

I have. You can check it out on the net..they even have a soccer team
in their name
 
Yeah, don't think the foreign cities or even countries work with the US extension. Kinda like Boston.de?
 
Mr Pink's right - you can't mix countries - who is ever going to search for a city in France and use .us ?

Therefore, until you can apply it to another, more US friendly meaning - $notalot
 
bigcassgbr said:
Thanks Nr -

I have. You can check it out on the net..they even have a soccer team
in their name


I like your attitude....

Cool bro.... the name however does not go much with the .us

well hang on if you feel it would get u some $$$$
 
Right. You explained it's value in the title:

Lille.us - [City in France]

It's not a city in .US.

Regfee. I guess 0 uniques/month.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom