Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

List all the 6 figure IDN sales here

Status
Not open for further replies.

markits

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No 6 figure sale yet, two reasons for this:
Firstly, no premium domains are for sale in the market.
Secondly, rich domainers that are able to spend big bucks are not in idns yet.

I have a Japanese com domain. Quite a few Japanese companies are spending $2k plus daily on this term in adwords. I simply copied and pasted a wiki article and formed a lousy adsense site for this domain. It reaps up to 67 adsense clicks per day with $1.xx per click even at this stage that the domain is not resolvable to most visitors. Owning this domain, would you sell it for a lousy 6 figure? I have no intention to sell. Most premium idn owners are in the same situation.

Right now, big buck buyers are these rich ascii-ers. But most of these people are not capable of mining idn golds yet. Very few top ascii-ers in idn market are simply enjoying picking up bargains and expanding their portfolio.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If any of you guys trolling and baiting don't think there will be reported 6 figure + IDN sale(s) in the not too distant future , 1-2 years max in my opinion, you are living in cloud cuckoo land. JMO

But then I live in a part of the world where I know they would prefer to use their own as opposed to a foreign language to access the net and many are already doing so in ever increasing numbers. How do I know? I talk to locals here in Thailand and friends and colleagues in HK , China etc . And to simply qualify that I check on the increasing traffic my squiggly character domain names are getting.

All that said, In my five years of domaining I have never been close to a single domain sale of $100,000 of any type (Best was $17,000 for one name - close to $100K for a bulk sale ) , they are rare enough in ascii .com .

I will be happy to potter along picking up the odd sale in whatever denomination, tld , IDN , ascii I am not fussy. I was a little late in to the IDN market but have still made a few sales - it is unlikely the big one will come from my portfolio - but then this is a weird business - stranger things have happened and I am not averse to lady luck choosing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom